Kenya Newspapers – Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in Kenya. See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily Kenyan Newspapers currently in circulation.
List of Kenya Newspapers
The East African
BDAfrica carries a selection of stories from the newspaper Business Daily, published out of Nairobi by the Nation Media Group, as well as exclusive web-only content.
TUKO.co.ke’s dedicated team provides our audience not only with the highly relevant news but also with outstanding interactive experience.
Mpasho is your go-to entertainment and lifestyle news website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, gossip and videos straight from the industry.
PulseLive KE – Pulselive.co.ke is Kenya’s popular news platform online highlighting the entertainment, style and news that are part of and the West African DNA.
Kenya News Agency
Kenya News Agency
Kenya News Agency (KNA) is the flagship of the Department of Information. It was established in 1963 as a medium for building the nascent nation. Its main objective at the time was to create a common Kenyan identity through a coherent and a cohesive voice.
Your number one source for all gossip and the juiciest stories in Kenya, East Africa and across the world.
The Standard Kenya Kenya's Bold Newspaper
- PCEA leadership appeals to worshipers as Kitengela church faces demolitionby Standard Digital on September 25, 2023 at 4:21 pm
Presbyterian Foundation has urged worshipers at the Kitengela church to remain calm as it seeks to challenge a court ruling that ordered the demolition of their church.
- SEKU refutes claims of students' unrest, says impostor spoke to mediaby Standard Digital on September 24, 2023 at 3:33 pm
South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) has dismissed reports of students' unrest as false and misleading, saying the university is running smoothly and peacefully.
- Governor Mwadime denies hosting fake investors' conferenceby Standard Digital on September 23, 2023 at 5:12 pm
The Taita Taveta County Government has distanced itself from a fake advertisement that claimed it was hosting an investors and development conference in October 2023.
- DCI: Help us arrest woman caught on camera escaping from Nairobi Hospital's Finance Director murder sceneby Standard Digital on September 21, 2023 at 5:33 pm
DCI asked Kenyans to help them arrest a woman caught on camera fleeing from the murder scene of acting Nairobi Hospital Finance Director Dr Erick Maigo.
- Court finds Trans-Nzoia taskforce unconstitutional, orders audit of pending billsby Standard Digital on September 20, 2023 at 5:58 pm
A High Court in Kitale has ruled that the Trans-Nzoia County violated the Constitution by establishing a taskforce on pending bills without legal authority.
- Eldoret Municipality to become a city after Senate approvalby Standard Digital on September 20, 2023 at 3:39 pm
Senate Committee on Devolution and Intergovernmental Relations has recommended that Eldoret Municipality be granted city status, citing compliance with the Urban Areas and Cities Act of 2011.
- Machakos Governor reshuffles Cabinet to boost service deliveryby Standard Digital on September 20, 2023 at 2:21 pm
Machakos Governor Wavinya Ndeti has announced major changes in her cabinet, affecting several County Executive Committee Members (CECMs) and chief officers.
- Former Migori Deputy Governor Mahanga mourned as a loyal servantby Standard Digital on September 19, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Former Migori County Deputy Governor Nelson Mahanga Mwita, who died two weeks ago, was eulogized as a loyal and dedicated servant at his requiem mass on Tuesday.
- Media Council condemns attacks on journalists in Machakosby Standard Digital on September 19, 2023 at 1:23 pm
The Media Council of Kenya (MCK) has condemned the attacks on journalists who were covering a security operation at an illegal alcohol brewing den in Matungulu, Machakos County on Monday.
- Uasin Gishu County sends 24 students to Finland amid airlift scandalby Standard Digital on September 18, 2023 at 5:42 pm
Uasin Gishu County Deputy Governor John Barorot has announced that 24 students will travel to Finland on Tuesday as part of the county's controversial education program.
See more …
See more …