Kenya Newspapers – Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in Kenya. See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily Kenyan Newspapers currently in circulation.
List of Kenya Newspapers
The East African
BDAfrica carries a selection of stories from the newspaper Business Daily, published out of Nairobi by the Nation Media Group, as well as exclusive web-only content.
TUKO.co.ke’s dedicated team provides our audience not only with the highly relevant news but also with outstanding interactive experience.
Mpasho is your go-to entertainment and lifestyle news website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, gossip and videos straight from the industry.
PulseLive KE – Pulselive.co.ke is Kenya’s popular news platform online highlighting the entertainment, style and news that are part of and the West African DNA.
Kenya News Agency
Kenya News Agency
Kenya News Agency (KNA) is the flagship of the Department of Information. It was established in 1963 as a medium for building the nascent nation. Its main objective at the time was to create a common Kenyan identity through a coherent and a cohesive voice.
Your number one source for all gossip and the juiciest stories in Kenya, East Africa and across the world.
The Standard Kenya Kenya's Bold Newspaper
- Identity crisis as PAA candidates caught between Raila Odinga, William Ruto teamsby Patrick Beja on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Some UDA aspirants like Aisha Jumwa have asked them to keep off their political rallies. ODM has warned against the use of Azimio Presidential flag bearer Raila Odinga in their posters.
- Gideon Moi launches bid for senate, says he's a servantby Julius Chepkwony on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 pm
The senator said that he was just a servant ready to serve the residents. Residents said other politicians eyeing the seat should try their luck elsewhere.
- How stolen phone led police to arrest Nakuru serial killerby Kennedy Gachuhi and Bradley Sikolia on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 pm
The arrest of the prime suspect in Kisii and subsequent arrest of his accomplices in Nakuru was courtesy of a mobile phone he stole from a victim they killed and burned last year.
- Police officer detained for ten days over Azimio chaos in Kisiiby Harold Odhiambo on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Josephat Makori was arraigned at the Kisumu Chief Magistrates Court. He was charged with attempting to cause injury by an explosive device contrary to Section 235 of the penal code.
- Kenya Kwanza leaders fault State, CS Munya over flour pricesby Muriithi Mugo on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Deputy President William Ruto reiterated that his government would ensure that the price of basic commodities went down immediately after taking over the government.
- Team Mafisi: When KWS raised concern over hyenas chewing buffalo ballsby Sara Okuoro on July 1, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Wajackoya: 1,000 hyenas have 2,000 testicles. The Chinese use hyena testicles as medicine. A testicle costs Sh6 million. We shall export the testicles, dog meat, and hyenas
- Bleaching soaps, creams and shisha top seized at JKIAby Pkemoi Ng'enoh on July 1, 2022 at 11:26 am
Even though some of the passengers nabbed with the items said they weren't aware the products are banned, authorities said the trend is worrying.
- Mwangi Kiunjuri battles his former allies in Laikipia East election contestby Boniface Gikandi on July 1, 2022 at 9:18 am
Mwangi Kiunjuri is banking on his past development record which included tackling insecurity. The major concerns in the constituency are lack of title deeds and water shortage.
- JKUAT denies claims students died over missing marksby Betty Njeru on July 1, 2022 at 9:05 am
JKUAT asks police to expedite investigations into deaths of two students whose bodies were recently found outside their hostels within Juja, Kiambu County.
- Residents fault Kenya Power over frequent blackoutsby Michael Saitoti on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 am
Local traders said they have been experiencing frequent power outages two months and they have suffered huge losses.
See more …
See more …