Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- Doctor Strange extra goes viral with hammed up background performanceon July 2, 2022 at 1:15 am
You'd have been forgiven that Benedict Cumberbatch's performance in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness would be the standout - but one extra stole the show.
- Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer's wife Linda Kramer dies at 55on July 2, 2022 at 1:11 am
Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer's wife, Linda Kramer, has died at age 55, three months after rocker cited family as reason for taking 'temporary leave of absence' from band.
- Scout Association faces backlash over new 'trans fun' badge for members as young as fouron July 2, 2022 at 1:10 am
Youngsters were also offered a 'bisexual fun badge', a 'lesbian fun badge' and a 'Pride fun badge' but critics say that asking children to support an adult political movement was wrong.
- Former Green MEP facing calls to resign over overclaiming on childcare expenseson July 2, 2022 at 1:09 am
Alex Phillips, a councillor in Brighton and Hove, claimed hundreds of pounds in overpaid childcare expenses from the council between October 2019 and March 2021.
- BBC 'offer significant payout' to William and Harry's nanny Tiggy Legge-Bourke for false smearson July 2, 2022 at 1:09 am
A High Court listing has emerged about a case which describes the BBC as the defendant and Alexandra Pettifer as the complainant.
- What is Beijing hoping to get out of Stanley Johnson? on July 2, 2022 at 1:07 am
RICHARD PENDLEBURY: When did Stanley Johnson begin lobbying China for what one acquaintance has called his 'vanity project'?
- Letting doctors WFH to do the 'school run' could help solve GP crisis, expert claimson July 2, 2022 at 1:07 am
EXCLUSIVE: One example given was that GPs could do the school run then nip home and 'do some online consultations', a medical conference in London was told.
- Tomb linked to King Arthur is to be dug up after 5,000 years undisturbedon July 2, 2022 at 1:00 am
A tomb dating back 5,000 years that has never been excavated before, is set to be dug up. Arthur's stone in Herefordshire may hold his remains.
- STEVE BLAND pens an open letter to Dame Deborah James's husbandon July 2, 2022 at 12:56 am
STEVE BLAND: As a husband whose beloved wife also died far too young, I wish I could impart some wisdom that would lift you through the agony.
- Eric Clapton, 77, is fined £124 after he was pulled over by police for speeding in his Porscheon July 2, 2022 at 12:52 am
Sussex Police charged the 77-year-old with failing to provide information about his identity when he was stopped in his Porsche.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- Prince William branded 'woke' by historian following Charles' Rwanda commentsby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Flett) on July 1, 2022 at 11:50 pm
The Duke of Cambridge has also been identified as the member of the Royal Family that might bring an end to the monarchy as he lies second in line to the throne
- Racing pigeon turned up 4,000 miles away in the US after getting lost flying homeby email@example.com (Steve Hughes) on July 1, 2022 at 9:35 pm
Owner Alan Todd was left worried after his racing pigeon called Bob got failed to return home to Guernsey and ended up in completely different country three weeks later
- Prince Harry says Diana’s voice is ‘even stronger in my life’ after becoming a fatherby firstname.lastname@example.org (John James) on July 1, 2022 at 8:52 pm
At a virtual reception for the Diana awards, Prince Harry said on his late mother's 61st birthday that since he became a father he's hearing her wisdom more than ever
- Greene King pubs to employ hundreds of ex-cons to try tackle staff shortage crisisby email@example.com (Jerry Lawton) on July 1, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Greene King is looking to recruit 300 ex-cons to work in its many pubs in order to try and solve its staff shortage crisis with bosses setting up a training kitchen at HMP Thameside
- Mike Tindall was 'keeping the future king's children in line' in viral Prince Louis picby firstname.lastname@example.org (John James) on July 1, 2022 at 7:28 pm
Mike Tindall was forced to bat down accusations he was 'keeping the future king's children in line' to his mates after a picture of him staring down Prince Louis went viral
- 'Evil' Craig Mulligan showed 'hallmarks of a psychopath' in police interview - expertby email@example.com (John James, Simon Hamalienko) on July 1, 2022 at 6:50 pm
EXCLUSIVE: A leading body language expert has said troubling footage of teenage killer Craig Mulligan, 14, showed he had the "hallmarks of a psychopath" while being questioned by police over the murder of stepbrother Logan Mwangi, 5
- Girl, 15, given ban from school after her skirt is deemed 'too short'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Olimpia Zagnat, Joe Faretra) on July 1, 2022 at 4:46 pm
Furious mum Zoe Graham says her teenaged daughter could miss exams after being banned from her school for wearing a skirt that was too short, despite wearing it since September
- Meghan 'insisted' the butler took over Harry's 'office coffee round', claims sourceby email@example.com (Rosaleen Fenton, John James) on July 1, 2022 at 4:42 pm
A source who worked with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Kensington Palace has claimed the Duchess put an end to Harry's morning coffee rounds and instead made the butler do it
- Two Met Police officers sacked over racist Meghan Markle joke and ‘abhorrent’ messagesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ethan Blackshaw) on July 1, 2022 at 4:19 pm
PCs Sukhdev Jeer and Paul Hefford's actions were deemed to amount to gross misconduct after they shared a number of "overtly racist, ableist and sexist" messages on Whatsapp
- Dad who tutored son for a year filmed crying after he gets 6 out of 100 on maths examby email@example.com (Benedict Tetzlaff-Deas) on July 1, 2022 at 4:09 pm
A humiliated dad, who reportedly spent a whole year doing maths tutoring with his son, has been filmed bursting out in tears after the boy received a pitiful 6 out of 100 on his final exam
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- BT national strike threatens to severely hamper broadband as employees set to walk outon July 2, 2022 at 12:51 am
BT STRIKE could sever broadband connections after employees of the company's broadband infrastructure business voted in favour of strike action.
- 'Frankly traumatised' Ryanair fury as 'more than 100 people' STRANDEDon July 1, 2022 at 11:37 pm
RYANAIR HAVE been blasted after up to 120 of its passengers were left stranded in Prague when their flight to Manchester left without them.
- Where is the safest place in the UK during nuclear war? Top 20 areas in fullon July 1, 2022 at 11:00 pm
NUCLEAR war has weighed heavily on the minds of many since February, when Russia invaded Ukraine, as analysts have speculated Vladimir Putin may lash out against western nations assisting the defending country. Where is the safest place in the UK during a nuclear war?
- British holidaymakers told 'not to panic' as travel carnage continueson July 1, 2022 at 9:01 pm
MILLIONS of families were told on Friday they will get to enjoy a hassle-free summer holiday.
- Over 500,000 new cases of Covid in UK in just SEVEN dayson July 1, 2022 at 9:01 pm
COVID -19 infections in the UK have jumped by more than half a million in a week, with the rise likely to be driven by the latest Omicron variants BA.4 and BA.5.
- Highest number of migrants cross the Channel in June despite Rwanda deportation threaton July 1, 2022 at 8:43 pm
MORE THAN 3,000 migrants crossed the Channel last month, making it the highest monthly total so far this year.
- Scotland blaze horror as elderly woman killed in house fire and two badly hurton July 1, 2022 at 8:12 pm
A WOMAN has died and two men are in critical condition in hospital following a deadly house fire in Scotland.
- 'Worried he'll be hurt' Woman says son is terrified on school walk due to traveller siteon July 1, 2022 at 7:48 pm
A WOMAN has claimed her son is scared of walking to school after travellers set up a camp outside the gates.
- Can Ukrainians who have relocated to Britain vote in UK elections?on July 1, 2022 at 6:15 pm
UKRAINIANS arriving in the UK will have a lot to think about already, including their living situation, work, and possibly school applications. But will you be able to vote in upcoming elections?
- Met Police officers 'who called Meghan Markle a golliwog' in 'offensive messages' sackedon July 1, 2022 at 3:25 pm
TWO METROPOLITAN Police officers have been sacked after posting racist comments about Meghan Markle in a group chat.
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- Lorry and fuel tanker crash caused three-mile queuesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Juliana Cruz Lima) on July 1, 2022 at 6:56 pm
Drivers were queuing on a motorway after a collision involving a lorry and a fuel tanker, but now all lanes have been reopened.
- kmfm listener wins big on £1,000 Fridayby email@example.com (Megan Carr) on July 1, 2022 at 6:02 pm
A dad-of-two has started their weekend off the right way by winning £1,000 on Kent's radio station.
- Road reopened after crash between two carsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Juliana Cruz Lima) on July 1, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Drivers were facing delays on a main road following a crash involving two cars, but now the road has been fully reopened.
- Chris Packham supports campaign against London Resortby email@example.com (Alex Langridge) on July 1, 2022 at 2:47 pm
TV presenter Chris Packham has added his support to a campaign to save marshes which could be turned into a multi-billion pound theme park.
- Record number asylum seekers cross Channel in a monthby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Williams) on July 1, 2022 at 2:37 pm
More than 3,000 asylum seekers crossed the Channel in June - the highest monthly total this year.
- Suspected fuel thief caught with boot full of jerry cansby email@example.com (Lydia Chantler-Hicks) on July 1, 2022 at 2:08 pm
A suspected fuel thief has been arrested after being caught in a 'suspicious vehicle' with a number of plastic containers.
- Burglar stole laptop and phones while occupants sleptby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sean Delaney) on July 1, 2022 at 1:58 pm
A burglar who stole computer tablets, phones and a bank card from a home while the occupants were sleeping has been jailed.
- Will there be another rail strike this month?by email@example.com (Lauren Abbott) on July 1, 2022 at 1:52 pm
With the RMT union now threatening further strike action we look at when another strike would be permitted and at who else is walking out this year.
- Close ally of Putin was 'major donor' for Kent schoolby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jack Dyson) on July 1, 2022 at 1:37 pm
A Russian oligarch sanctioned for being a member of Vladimir Putin’s inner circle was a “major benefactor” for a Kent private school.
- Why are we facing so much summer holiday disruption?by email@example.com (Lauren Abbott) on July 1, 2022 at 1:01 pm
From cancelled flights to long airport queues why is getting away this year becoming so tough?
See more …