Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- Boris Johnson had lockdown BIRTHDAY PARTY in Downing Street: Carrie hosted bash in state roomon January 24, 2022 at 7:36 pm
In another potential blow to the Prime Minister's authority, ITV claims he hosted a gathering partly organised by his wife Carrie in the Cabinet Room in No10 on June 19, to celebrate turning 56.
- Sultan of Brunei's netball-playing daughter is marriedon January 24, 2022 at 7:25 pm
Princess Fadzillah Lubabul, 36, the daughter of billionaire Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, 75, married Awang Abdullah Nabil Mahmoud Al-Hashimi in Brunei.
- Student gunman kills one and injures three in German lecture hall before shooting himself deadon January 24, 2022 at 7:21 pm
The attacker, armed with a rifle, shot at those inside the lecture hall at Heidelberg University in southwestern Germany, leaving one victim in a critical condition.
- Babes in the Wood killer Russell Bishop tested positive for Covid before he died from brain canceron January 24, 2022 at 7:14 pm
Babes in the Wood child killer Russell Bishop, 55, tested positive for Covid-19 before dying of brain cancer on January 20 in hospital, although one source said the virus's impact was 'hard to say'.
- Claire Foy looks unrecognisable as she steps out for Dior's star-studded Paris Fashion Week showon January 24, 2022 at 7:07 pm
Claire Foy, 37, was rocking a whole new look when she stepped out for Dior's Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week show on Monday afternoon.
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper defends the late Playboy mogul against ex-girlfriends' 'salacious' claimson January 24, 2022 at 7:04 pm
Cooper, 30, took to Twitter to clap back at the 'salacious stories' about his father just one day before the January 24 premiere of 'Secrets of Playboy.'
- British rower, 42, with incurable ovarian cancer sets new world record for Atlantic crossingon January 24, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Kat Cordiner, who has secondary ovarian cancer, and teammates Abby Johnston and Charlotte Irving, arrived in Antigua on Sunday evening.
- Biden is withholding details of 'secret agreement' Russians proposed to Iran: Repson January 24, 2022 at 6:46 pm
The U.S. is 'aware' of the Russian proposal, according to a report, amid administration efforts to try to revive the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, and House Republicans want to review it.
- Referees leave football in droves because of horrific abuse -10,000 gone in five yearson January 24, 2022 at 6:44 pm
The scale of the exodus at the grassroots level has led to real fears elite football will be impacted by a shortage of referees, or a drop in quality, as the pool to choose from is drastically reduced.
- Meta is building the 'world's fastest AI SUPERCOMPUTER'on January 24, 2022 at 6:41 pm
The new supercomputer, AI Research SuperCluster (RSC), will be the fastest supercomputer in the world when it's fully built by mid 2022, according to Meta.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- Thug downed 24 beers and punched girlfriend before telling cops 'she deserved it'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Mark Naylor, Michael Moran) on January 24, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Paul Addinell subjected his girlfriend to a sustained and vicious attack after a row in which the couple reportedly threw drinks at one another. He was jailed for 18 months
- Princess Eugenie asked cheeky question at royal wedding, lip reader revealsby email@example.com (Simon Hamalienko) on January 24, 2022 at 6:23 pm
Conversations between Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank during their wedding ceremony have been revealed as a lip reader helps share their intimate moments
- Brits urged to check EuroMillions tickets with 8 lottery jackpots still not claimedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Moran) on January 24, 2022 at 4:26 pm
Eight lucky Brits who bought tickets for Friday's EuroMillions European Millionaire Maker draw still haven't come forward to claim their prizes as players are urged to double-check their numbers
- Queen's 'delighted' to meet oldest grandson's new girlfriend after his divorceby email@example.com (Ewan Gleadow) on January 24, 2022 at 3:53 pm
The Queen has been introduced to grandson Peter Phillips' new girlfriend, Lindsay Wallace, who attended Gordonstoun with Zara Tindall and was also a guest at Zara's wedding to Mike Tindall
- Man who chopped off his arm and carried it into street has life saved by tree surgeonsby firstname.lastname@example.org (James Wills) on January 24, 2022 at 3:08 pm
The man had been using a buzz saw when he cut off his own arm at the shoulder and staggered out into the street, carrying it, and the first people he came across were trained to treat such injuries
- Woman loses 7 stone in amazing transformation over fears 'life jackets wouldn't fit'by email@example.com (Andrea Blazquez, Ewan Gleadow) on January 24, 2022 at 3:04 pm
Daniela Pacitto says she lost seven stone without fad diets because she was scared life jackets wouldn't fit her and found cutting her portion sizes and hiding trigger foods helped her lose the weight
- Disgusted mum 'wanted to throw up' after spotting dead exotic spider in McDonald's wrapby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ewan Gleadow) on January 24, 2022 at 2:32 pm
A mum says she wanted to 'throw up' after finding a dead exotic spider inside her McDonald's wrap, saying it has put her off the fast food chain entirely and that she was seeking proper compensation
- Stalker ex tracked woman down to her hotel before booking himself into room next doorby email@example.com (Ewan Gleadow) on January 24, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Stalker James Robinson was jailed for four years by a court who heard he had stalked his ex by following her to a hotel and booking the room next door, as well as planting cameras in her home
- Man brings uncle's body to post office for pension but says he 'didn't know he was dead'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Healy, Adam Cailler) on January 24, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Declan Haughney and one other person took his uncle to the Post Office to collect the pension, but he now thinks that the man died halfway into the five-minute walk from home
- Prince Harry 'massively punching above his weight' when he met Meghan Markle says expertby email@example.com (Kirsty Card) on January 24, 2022 at 1:59 pm
Telegraph royal correspondent Camilla Tominey claims the Duke of Sussex was thought to be "massively punching" when he met Meghan as she reflects on her coverage of their relationship
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Headache of 'ill-thought out' EU barriers may spur end of tariffs on much-loved fruiton January 24, 2022 at 7:27 pm
A FREE TRADE agreement with India could see an end to tariffs on much-loved goods such as mangoes flowing to the UK, after Britain played an "important role" ending an EU ban on them.
- Boris Johnson party: PM held 'birthday party in Downing Street' - June 19 lockdown ruleson January 24, 2022 at 7:23 pm
BORIS JOHNSON has been implicated in yet another lockdown rule breaking party, this time at his own Downing Street residence. Reports claim he celebrated his birthday with a gathering in June 2020. What were the lockdown rules at the time?
- Cat charity row erupts: Boss steps down after scandal over '18 cats' in her three-bed homeon January 24, 2022 at 5:54 pm
THE CHAIRMAN of the UK's leading cat charity has stepped down after allegedly keeping 18 cats.
- Covid warning: WHO state Covid still 'full of nasty surprises' despite 'end in sight'on January 24, 2022 at 5:25 pm
THE coronavirus pandemic is still "very serious" and has got a "long way to go" despite some optimism that the end is in sight in countries across Europe, the World Health Organisation has warned.
- ‘Gary Lineker earns 8 times more than PM!’ Viewers rage over BBC licence fee spendingon January 24, 2022 at 5:11 pm
THE BBC will have to find an extra £2billion over the next six years after the Government's decision to freeze the TV licence fee at £159. Viewers have called on BBC bosses to cut the highest wages of BBC stars.
- Brexit Britain to seize huge chance by 'hitching star' to $2.95TRN world-beating economyon January 24, 2022 at 5:08 pm
THE UK and India have started off post-Brexit trade deal negotiations this month, which is expected to be a huge boost for the economy.
- Dog illness mystery solved - expert 'certain' on cause after pets left sick and crabs dieon January 24, 2022 at 10:31 am
AN EXPERT has suggested the cause of the mystery dog illness that has left hundreds of animals sick and caused dead crabs to wash up on beaches.
- Woman's anger over husband buying £30 Tesco leg of lamb has us all laughingon January 24, 2022 at 12:01 am
A WIFE who was left fuming after her husband forked out more than £30 for a leg of lamb at a Tesco has become the talk of the internet.
- Family 'told it's their fault they are in tiny flat' challenge council in courton January 24, 2022 at 12:01 am
A FAMILY who moved to the UK from Ecuador and were told their "overcrowded" living arrangements are their fault will now challenge their local council in court.
- Man avoids losing £900 to WhatsApp scam with one clever questionon January 24, 2022 at 12:01 am
A STEPFATHER avoided losing £900 to a WhatsApp scam with one "clever" question.
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- Pair charged with firearm offencesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sean Delaney) on January 24, 2022 at 4:49 pm
A man and a woman have been charged on suspicion of a firearm and ammunition offence following a warrant at an address.
- 'Flytipping surge has us living in fear'by email@example.com (Jenni Horn) on January 24, 2022 at 4:39 pm
A farmer has spoken of the financial and emotional burden of flytipping on agricultural land, as the number of cases rises in every part of Kent.
- 'Scan me to hear my favourite song!'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Nikki White) on January 24, 2022 at 3:58 pm
A Shrek superfan has had a Spotify code tattooed on her arm so when you scan her with a phone the song from the title credits plays.
- Man fell to death from cliffsby email@example.com (Sam Lennon) on January 24, 2022 at 3:34 pm
A coroner was unable to conclude why a man plunged from a height and ended up in water on a shoreline.
- Patient defies odds by marking 50 years with transplantby firstname.lastname@example.org (Nikki White) on January 24, 2022 at 3:03 pm
One of the world's longest surviving transplant patients has defied the odds to celebrate 50 years with his new kidney.
- Thug mugged man with cerebral palsy and spent cash in McDonald'sby email@example.com (Sean Axtell) on January 24, 2022 at 2:52 pm
A violent robber who mugged a man with cerebral palsy and spent the cash in McDonald's later smashed up a police computer after being caught.
- Tributes to pensioner who was attacked in his own homeby firstname.lastname@example.org (John Nurden) on January 24, 2022 at 2:31 pm
A popular pensioner who was beaten up in his own home has died, but it is not known if the attack contributed to his death.
- Woman arrested after man, 80, dies by roadsideby email@example.com (Lydia Chantler-Hicks) on January 24, 2022 at 2:27 pm
Police have arrested a woman on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after the death of a man found injured by the side of a road.
- Family's nightmare after having no water for three daysby firstname.lastname@example.org (Megan Carr) on January 24, 2022 at 1:22 pm
The father of a three-month old baby had to spend £60 on bottled water after a Southern Water pipe burst meant he couldn't feed his son.
- What is Stealth Omicron and why are scientists watching it so closely?by email@example.com (Lauren Abbott) on January 24, 2022 at 1:16 pm
New Omicron variant BA.2, thought to be more contagious than the current strain, is being investigated by scientists worldwide and here's why:
See more …