Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- Dua Lipa, Emily Ratajkowski and Gigi Hadid storm the Versace catwalk at MFWon September 24, 2021 at 11:13 pm
Versace's Milan Fashion Week show was a magnet for stars on Friday afternoon; and ensuring all eyes were on them, Dua Lipa, Emily Ratajkowski and Gigi Hadid stormed the catwalk.
- Thousands of acres of woodland will be planted next to rivers to help manage flood riskson September 24, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Encouraging trees to grow on and around river banks can block run-off of pollutants into waterways and slow the flow of water to manage flood risks, officials said.
- Sacked Eton English teacher condemned after 'blatantly anti-Semitic' video releasedon September 24, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Will Knowland , 35, lost his English teacher job at £44,000-a-year Eton for refusing to remove a 'sexist' talk from his YouTube channel but now faces further backlash for 'anti-Semitic' clips too.
- 'She left this world far too early': Sabina Nessa's sister breaks down in tears at vigilon September 24, 2021 at 11:10 pm
Dozens of supporters flocked to Kidbrooke Village to honour the of the 28-year-old Primary school teacher who was murder a week ago today. The campaigners shared their out-pouring of grief.
- 'Loch Ness monster' is caught in 4k video by canoeist's droneon September 24, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Footage shot by Richard Mavor, 54, shows a mysterious black shape on the banks of the lake in Scotland. He said the shadow had 'the same shape as previous sightings of Nessie'.
- How mainstream media including MailOnline DID report the case of murdered teacher Sabina Nessaon September 24, 2021 at 11:08 pm
Councillor Rabina Khan made the smear on the Today programme this morning, saying that Twitter users had been complaining about the lack of 'attention' the case had allegedly received.
- Boris Johnson set for U-turn on visas for 5,000 foreign truck drivers as panic-buying gridlockson September 24, 2021 at 11:07 pm
It came as Boris Johnson prepared to U-turn on demands to change visa rules to offer visas to 5,000 foreign lorry drivers in a bid to tackle the shortage and stop the economy grinding to a halt.
- Meghan Markle wraps up yet again ifor Harlem school visit with Harryon September 24, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Meghan, 40, wrapped up in a $5,840 Loro Piana cashmere coat and matching $1,685 wide-leg pants for this morning's visit to Harlem's PS 123 Mahalia Jackson school, despite the 71F day.
- Elon Musk and Grimes split after three years togetheron September 24, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Billionaire Tesla and SpaceX chief Elon Musk is splitting from his pop star wife Grimes after just three years of marriage.
- Spieth pulls off 'unbelievable' chip shot before almost tumbling into Lake Michigan at Ryder Cupon September 24, 2021 at 10:45 pm
The grass on the bank was ankle high and Spieth had no sight of the green from his position well below the level of the putting surface on the 17th green, but pulled off a terrific shot.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- 'Real ale' vanishing from British pubs thanks to Covid as beer sales plummet 40%by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jerry Lawton) on September 24, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Beer sales have fallen since pubs reopened with people still not back in the habit of popping down their local, as landlords fear drinkers have got used to drinking at home during the pandemic
- Meghan and Harry's New York tour was nothing more than 'marketing stunt' - columnistby email@example.com (Monica Charsley) on September 24, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Royal columnist Daniela Elser has branded Prince Harry and Meghan's New York tour as a 'marketing stunt' and said the couple only made an appearance to help maintain a 'royal image'
- Boy, 12, dies after suffering 'serious injuries' during activity at SnowDome attractionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lottie O'Neill, Ethan Blackshaw) on September 24, 2021 at 9:53 pm
A 12-year-old boy has died after being left 'seriously injured' during an activity at a popular attraction, SnowDome in Staffordshire. Police were called to the area this evening but the child later died
- National Lottery jackpot winner stole £24k from mum with dementia so he could gambleby email@example.com (Stuart Abel, Benedict Tetzlaff-Deas) on September 24, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Barry Perryman defrauded his mother within months of the family scooping a £250,000 prize on a lottery scratchcard when the money was supposed to have been going towards her care
- Meghan Markle gives first ever public update on ‘beautiful’ daughter Lilibetby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jennifer Newton, Dimitris Kouimtsidis) on September 24, 2021 at 7:14 pm
During their visit to New York City – which is the couple’s first public appearance since Lilibet's birth in June – Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were asked about their children
- Queen's teenage granddaughter Louise Windsor to make big decision on royal futureby email@example.com (William Walker, Dimitris Kouimtsidis) on September 24, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor is the daughter of Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and is expected to make her decision on her 18th birthday on November 8
- ADVERTORIAL: Celebs including Kimberley Walsh want nation to gather on sofas today - here's whyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Tait) on September 24, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Former Girls Aloud singer is backing the BT Big Sofa Summit to get families and households talking about saving energy in the home
- Prison officer had sex with three inmates including killers while she was on dutyby email@example.com (Tom Hitchenor, Leigh Mcmanus) on September 24, 2021 at 3:27 pm
Latoya Gautrey, 32, has been jailed for 18 months after pleading guilty to three counts of misconduct in a public office due to her "inappropriate relationships" with three inmates
- Former soldier threw vase at fiancée's head after England lost Euro finalby firstname.lastname@example.org (Neil Docking, Leigh Mcmanus) on September 24, 2021 at 3:03 pm
Keith Page, 62, was set to marry his fiancée the end of July but just weeks before the big day, he started texting his victim saying he didn't want to go through with the wedding
- Dachshund puppy’s daily routine of ringing bell to go to loo is ridiculously cuteby email@example.com (Tiffany Lo) on September 24, 2021 at 2:43 pm
Dewey, the 13-week-old puppy, learned to tell his owner whenever he wanted to go toilet. Proud owner Daman said his pet would only ring the bell when he needed to
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Brexit victory! UK manages more European assets than France and Germany combinedon September 24, 2021 at 11:10 pm
THE UK has managed not only to keep its number one spot in Europe but also to increase the number of assets managed by the British Investment Association members in 2020, a new report has said.
- HGV driver says truckers hit with FINES because of Insulate Britain 'employers don't care'on September 24, 2021 at 11:01 pm
HGV DRIVERS are being fined for missing delivery times as a result of Insulate Britain protestors holding up traffic, according to a trucker.
- Petrol crisis: Boris poised to relax immigration rules to combat HGV driver shortageon September 24, 2021 at 11:00 pm
BORIS JOHNSON could be set to relax immigration rules in a desperate bid to combat the crippling HGV driver shortage.
- 'Always been shortages!' HGV driver calls for calm insisting lots of reasons for chaoson September 24, 2021 at 9:24 pm
AN HGV driver has insisted there has always been shortages of drivers as he demanded Britons listen to the real issues truckers have been complaining of for decades as driver shortage sparks petrol chaos.
- Grant Shapps victorious as High Court ruling stops ALL protests around Port of Doveron September 24, 2021 at 7:00 pm
GRANT SHAPPS has scored a major victory after a High Court ruling stopped all protesters from occupying the busy roads surrounding the Port of Dover.
- Three teachers injured after trying to break up fight in schoolon September 24, 2021 at 2:21 pm
THREE teachers were hurt as they tried to break up a mass brawl in school.
- Fly-tipping SHAME! Two of UK's worst offenders caught on camera dumping mounds of rubbishon September 24, 2021 at 2:03 pm
TWO notorious fly-tippers have been caught on camera dumping rubbish in neighbours.
- Veggie farm advertises broccoli picking job with hourly rate equivalent to £62,000-a-yearon September 24, 2021 at 1:22 pm
A VEGETABLE FARM is currently advertising a broccoli picker role for £30 per hour, equivalent to around £62,000 per year.
- PM backs crisis plan easing visa rules to fix driver shortage... AND save Christmason September 23, 2021 at 11:01 pm
EMERGENCY measures to fix food and fuel shortages threatening to cripple Britain have been ordered by the Prime Minister. Losing his patience with inaction over the supply chain crisis, Boris Johnson demanded a solution to the lack of 100,000 lorry drivers.
- 'Remorseful' architect who missed £230k of rot in couple's home fined £2,500on September 23, 2021 at 11:01 pm
AN ARCHITECT has been fined £2,500 for failing to spot decay in a farmhouse that was so bad, new owners had to spend £230,000 fixing it.
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- 'Don't be surprised if you can't get a cab home this weekend'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Leclere) on September 24, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The head of a taxi drivers' association says drivers face being out of work if the panic buying of fuel continues through the weekend.
- Ashford kmfm listener pockets '£1,000 Friday' prizeby email@example.com (KentOnline reporter) on September 24, 2021 at 6:49 pm
The weekend started with a big cash win for a kmfm listener who was one of thousands to enter the latest '£1,000 Friday' competition.
- Giant artwork set for riverside launchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Leclere) on September 24, 2021 at 5:32 pm
A giant art installation featuring messages of hope and celebrating unsung heroes will light up a town's riverside park.
- How can the HGV driver shortage be solved?by email@example.com (Laoise Gallagher) on September 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Our Kent readers offer their solutions to the ongoing HGV driver shortage.
- Investigation after man dies at quarry siteby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Hunter) on September 24, 2021 at 3:50 pm
The Health and Safety Executive is investigating the death of a man at a former quarry site.
- Violence erupts as 100 attend student house partyby email@example.com (Brad Harper) on September 24, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Police were called to a student house party which had more than 100 people in attendance after it erupted into violence.
- E scooter trial 'a total disaster' and 'destined to fail'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jordan Ifield, Local Democracy Reporter) on September 24, 2021 at 3:31 pm
A controversial electric scooter scheme that has been targeted by vandals and left residents "frightened" has been blasted by councillors.
- Cyclist seriously hurt in 'hit-and-run'by email@example.com (Matt Leclere) on September 24, 2021 at 3:13 pm
A bike rider has been left with serious injuries after a crash on a busy dual carriageway as police investigate a suspected hit-and-run collision.
- Petition to stop winery and visitor centreby firstname.lastname@example.org (Katie May Nelson, local democracy reporter) on September 24, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Hundreds of people have opposed plans for a vineyard and visitor centre designed by architect Lord Foster.
- Estate mobilised in hunt for wolf-whistling parrotby email@example.com (Mary Graham) on September 24, 2021 at 2:52 pm
A woman has had a huge response as people turn out to help her find her cockatiel who is missing after flying off.
See more …