Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- This Morning axes its on-screen psychologist after she posted tweets vowing to ignore Covid rules on January 17, 2021 at 6:50 am
ITV'S This Morning has stopped using its regular on-screen psychologist after she posted a string of tweets vowing to ignore Covid-19 restrictions.
- How Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey decided to ban Trump permanentlyon January 17, 2021 at 6:10 am
Dorsey was working remotely a private island in French Polynesia on January 6 when Trump's supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, and his team pushed to suspend the president's account.
- Virginia man arrested for 'trying to enter DC checkpoint with gun, ammunition and fake credentials'on January 17, 2021 at 5:40 am
Wesley Allen Beeler, from Front Royal, Virginia, was arrested Friday evening as he tried to make his way through security checkpoints in downtown DC, CNN reported.
- Serial killer Dennis Nilsen 'confesses to a string of new crimes' from beyond the graveon January 17, 2021 at 4:24 am
Nilsen murdered at least 15 men at his flat in North London, between 1978 and 1983, before human remains were discovered in a blocked drain at his flat and he was arrested.
- Hotel quarantines proposed for all UK arrivals to check travellers are properly isolatingon January 17, 2021 at 4:23 am
Officials have been told to prepare to use quarantine hotels and facial-recognition and GPS technology in order to ensure people stay in isolation when they arrive in the country.
- Philadelphia cops arrest two robbers for shooting man, 25, dead while he walking his dogon January 17, 2021 at 3:18 am
Milan Loncar, 25, a recent graduate of Temple University, was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday when he was shot dead just one block from his home.
- Willie Nelson gives a thumbs-up after receiving hiS COVID-19 vaccine: 'Get your shot!'on January 17, 2021 at 3:07 am
His wife of 30 years Annie D'Angelo, who is 64, talked to Rolling Stone about the experience and said Willie was 'bragging' that 'he didn't even have a sore arm'
- Baby boy suffering from rare disorder has skull taken apart and put back together in miracle surgeryon January 17, 2021 at 2:43 am
Flex Dan, from NSW, was born with craniosynostosis - a rare defect that means the skull's bones fuse together, giving little to no room for the brain to grow and develop.
- French drugs firm 'days away' from making 60million doses of Britain's FOURTH coronavirus vaccineon January 17, 2021 at 2:32 am
Whitehall sources are confident of accelerating the pace of the rollout to a point where four to five million people are receiving their shots each week.
- Five people arrested for breaching Covid restrictions as protestors gather Parliament Squareon January 17, 2021 at 2:28 am
A group of protestors holding Black Lives Matter signs were dispersed from Parliament Square by masked officers yesterday afternoon and five people were arrested for breaking Covid rules.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- Brits brace for 3-day washout, melting snow and over 100 flood alertsby email@example.com (Lottie O'Neill) on January 17, 2021 at 5:23 am
Heavy downpours are going to batter Brits next week, with a 48-hour weather warning in place. The Met Office warns of severe flooding, cut off roads and power outages
- Meghan and Prince Harry's brand 'facing failure' warns Diana's ex chief of staffby firstname.lastname@example.org (Marco Giannangeli, Lottie O'Neill) on January 17, 2021 at 4:18 am
Patrick Jephson, Princess Diana's ex chief of staff, has warned Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's brand will 'fail' unless the royal lives a life of service and sacrifice
- Bloodthirsty dog tears pregnant cow's face off in terrifying Highlands attackby email@example.com (Kirsty Feerick, Lottie O'Neill) on January 17, 2021 at 3:23 am
WARNING, DISTRESSING CONTENT: Lexi, who the owners saw more as a pet, was pregnant and expecting to give birth to a healthy baby boy cow, before she was killed during a vicious dog attack
- NASA rocket stops short during test sparking fears over Moon mission delaysby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lottie O'Neill) on January 17, 2021 at 1:51 am
The deep space exploration rocket - built by Boeing with NASA - saw the ground engine test cut short after only one minute, when it was scheduled to run for several at their testing facility
- Brits over 18 set to have Covid vaccine 'by end of June in Govt jab plan'by email@example.com (Lottie O'Neill) on January 17, 2021 at 12:44 am
All Britons over the age of 18 could have the coronavirus jab within months, according to Whitehall sources. No10 reportedly hopes to ensure five million people receive the vaccine every week
- Girl, 10, battling spinal cancer gets adorable puppy to help through recoveryby firstname.lastname@example.org (Charles Wade-Palmer) on January 17, 2021 at 12:15 am
After a long battle against cancer, which she was diagnosed with in April 2019, ten-year-old Evie Orman is now in recovery and has been surprised with a tiny puppy
- Sickos torture murder victim's family by recreating shocking killing on GTAby email@example.com (Dan Warburton, Charles Wade-Palmer) on January 16, 2021 at 10:56 pm
Violent video game Grand Theft Auto has been used by sickos to torment the family and friends of Kelvin Odunyi, who was shot dead outside a London cinema aged 19
- Town builds 23-foot giant gorilla from straw in desperate bid to scare off Covidby firstname.lastname@example.org (Seamus Duff) on January 16, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Villagers in the Japanese town of Chikuzen have gone to drastic measures to confront the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic by building a giant Gorilla as 'an idol to worship'
- Emotional Prince William admits he's 'very proud' of Queen for getting Covid jabby email@example.com (Matt Clemenson) on January 16, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Prince William was speaking to NHS workers in south east London when he revealed his feelings on Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth receiving her Covid-19 jab last week
- Meghan Markle's dad working on tell-all documentary about Duchess' childhoodby firstname.lastname@example.org (Seamus Duff) on January 16, 2021 at 9:40 pm
Thomas claims he will make a more accurate documentary than the Channel 5 documentary 'Thomas Markle: My Story' which was interviewed for and which aired last year
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- School closures: How parents and children are left struggling during lockdownon January 17, 2021 at 6:55 am
THE "revolving door of school closures" is a national disaster for the country's children, the chairman of the Commons education committee said.
- Brexit is done! Remain MP shoots down Article 16 plot to rewrite Boris's dealon January 17, 2021 at 6:30 am
A BREXIT plot to jeopardise Boris Johnson's deal with the EU has been shot down by a Remain MP, in a devastating blow to those who wish to change the terms of the UK's exit.
- Hancock declares Britain is ‘nearly on home straight’ in Covid fight ‘See our way out’on January 17, 2021 at 6:28 am
BRITAIN is "nearly on the home straight" to beating coronavirus after a record number of vaccinations were given out.
- Brexit hailed as ‘new dawn’ by bloc’s EU ambassador to UK ahead of G7 – ‘Great potential’on January 17, 2021 at 6:06 am
BRITAIN and the EU are at a "new dawn", the bloc's first ever ambassador to the UK has said.
- Emmanuel Macron blasted for ‘unjustified’ meeting with China on deal – ‘Weakens Brussels’on January 17, 2021 at 3:46 am
TENSIONS appear to be rising within Europe over the provisional approval of an investment deal between the EU and Beijing.
- Sturgeon's independence dream crushed as Scots 'don't even have money for buses'on January 17, 2021 at 12:00 am
NICOLA STURGEON's independence dream is unachievable, as Scotland does not even have money to invest in buses, an economist has told Express.co.uk.
- Migrants intercepted while attempting to cross Channel - 36 detainedon January 16, 2021 at 10:38 pm
MORE THAN 30 migrants have been detained while attempting to cross the Channel by UK authorities.
- BBC's new chairman urged by Brexiteer to switch to subscription service - 'Seems fair’on January 16, 2021 at 7:28 pm
BREXITEER Rupert Lowe has demanded the new BBC chairman, Richard Sharp, should make the corporation a subscription-based service.
- EU's post-Brexit collapse predicted by jaw-dropping Charles de Gaulle claimon January 16, 2021 at 6:18 pm
THE EU's post-Brexit collapse may well have been predicted by one of the bloc's architects, Charles de Gaulle.
- Covid death toll hits devastating milestone in highest Saturday increase - but 3.5m jabson January 16, 2021 at 4:19 pm
THE UK's covid death toll has hit another devastating milestone after recording the highest Saturday increase of the whole pandemic, bur 3.5 million vaccines have now been administered.
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- ‘Weight loss helped us fight Covid’by email@example.com (Oliver Kemp) on January 17, 2021 at 6:00 am
A weight loss organisation is encouraging people to get fitter during lockdown to reduce the effects of Covid-19.
- The traditional Kent pub which became a lap-dancing clubby firstname.lastname@example.org (Phil Hayes) on January 17, 2021 at 6:00 am
A pub which over the years became a wine bar, lap-dancing club and gay bar was also the subject of a Dara O Briain joke.
- The children's author honoured by the Queen and bitten by a gorillaby email@example.com (Gerry Warren) on January 17, 2021 at 6:00 am
A Kent author and illustrator famous for the book Gorilla has been honoured for his lifetime's work - and recalled an encounter with one of the apes.
- Seafront makeover ‘on hold’ due to pandemic cash crisisby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jack Dyson) on January 17, 2021 at 6:00 am
A delayed project to transform a derelict former arcade and regenerate part of a seafront could be pushed back a further year because of the pandemic.
- MP stands down after 'devastating family news'by email@example.com (Ed McConnell) on January 16, 2021 at 9:02 pm
An MP has taken the decision to stand down from her government role following some "devastating family news".
- Trust passes 1,000 Covid deathsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lydia Chantler-Hicks) on January 16, 2021 at 7:50 pm
More than 1,000 people have now died with coronavirus at hospitals in one part of Kent.
- Armed police swoop after man seen with gunby email@example.com (John Nurden) on January 16, 2021 at 6:44 pm
A residential street was cordoned off with armed police training their weapons on a house after a man was spotted with a gun.
- Teen boy missing since New Year's Dayby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lydia Chantler-Hicks) on January 16, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Police are appealing for information as to the whereabouts of a 17-year-old who has not been seen in more than two weeks.
- River search after 'body' spotted in waterby email@example.com (Lydia Chantler-Hicks) on January 16, 2021 at 4:40 pm
Emergency crews have scoured the River Medway after reports a body had been spotted.
- Bus driver attacked through windowby firstname.lastname@example.org (KentOnline reporter) on January 16, 2021 at 3:06 pm
A bizarre road rage attack saw a bus driver verbally abused and assaulted through his window while driving.
See more …