Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- RAF squadron leader will serve nine months for sex assault that led victim to try to kill herselfon March 23, 2023 at 10:53 am
Oliver Bayliss, 36, showed no remorse for the assault at a social occasion in 2022, telling a probation worker he did not need to assault his victim because he was more attractive than her.
- £57,000-a-year Swiss school says it is 'deeply saddened' after British student killed in avalancheon March 23, 2023 at 10:47 am
Seven students of the prestigious Swiss boarding school Ecole d'Humanité were on a ski tour when an avalanche struck at the Gstelliwang near Meiringen at 4.25pm on Tuesday, March 21.
- Cameron Diaz and Jamie Foxx are seen on the set of Back In Actionon March 23, 2023 at 10:46 am
The actor, 50, was seen filming scenes with Cameron Diaz for their upcoming action comedy in a snow-covered countryside setting in the UK.
- 'Rangers' employed by local business group are accused of 'assaulting' boyon March 23, 2023 at 10:44 am
The 15-year-old boy, whose mother Kirsty Buchanan is a former Number 10 aide, was forcibly detained by the two men on the floor of the shop in Chichester, West Sussex.
- Prince William lays a wreath at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Polandon March 23, 2023 at 10:42 am
The Prince of Wales, 40, who is currently undertaking his first visit to Poland since going to the country with his wife Kate in 2017, appeared deep in thought as he arrived in Warsaw.
- Innocent Drinks dumps its £1.85 vegan smoothie rangeon March 23, 2023 at 10:34 am
The ethical drinks company - set up by three Cambridge graduates and known for its popular fruit smoothies - is scrapping the trendy beverages after disappointing sales.
- Radford family gush over mum-of-22 Sue on her 48th birthdayon March 23, 2023 at 10:31 am
The mother of Britain's biggest family, Sue Radford, from Morecambe, Lancashire, received a sweet tribute from her husband Noel and her children on Instagram.
- Shocking moment out-of-control dog attacks police horseon March 23, 2023 at 10:31 am
The footage, captured yesterday by a passerby in Victoria Park, London, shows a dog attacking two horses as the officers scream for the dog to be put on a lead.
- Prince Harry's memoir mocked with the release of 'frostbite-and-all' biography 'Spare Us! A Harrody'on March 23, 2023 at 10:29 am
Prince Harry's controversial memoir 'Spare' is set to be mocked next month as a new parody version entitled 'Spare Us! A Harrody' which will go 'deep inside the castle walls.'
- Fury as children's doctor is suspended from NHS for six months... for using his wife's travel passon March 23, 2023 at 10:28 am
The six-month suspension of Dr James Ip, a medic specialising in helping British kids with heart problems, for using his wife's Oyster card has provoked outrage among the medical community.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- Fuming McDonald's diner 'lawyers up' after McMuffin lands him with £100 parking fineby firstname.lastname@example.org (Rachel Alexander, Joe Faretra) on March 18, 2023 at 11:36 am
Kevin Bennett, 53, from Newcastle-under-Lyme, was left fuming when he was handed a £100 parking penalty after stopping for five minutes to eat a double sausage and egg McMuffin
- Weather forecasters reveal when UK cold snap will end with toasty 30C 'on the horizon'by email@example.com (Lizzie McAllister) on March 18, 2023 at 10:29 am
The UK is set to heat up soon after a brutal cold snap, with temperatures possibly set to climb to as high as 30C in the coming weeks – but Brits will have to brave some more icy weather first
- 'Bone idle Brits scared of manual labour' fumes 'Van Man' boss failing to hire workersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Perkin Amalaraj) on March 18, 2023 at 10:21 am
The boss of an east London removal company has blamed his hiring struggles on lazy Brits, claiming we think we're too good for jobs that require hard manual labour
- Liverpool star's daughter had drug lord's baby and helped run empire after prison flingby email@example.com (Andrew Bardsley, Joe Faretra) on March 18, 2023 at 10:10 am
Prison nurse Georgia Harkness, 27, was spoiled rotten by her drug boss inmate boyfriend Ashley Blackett, 35, and helped him continue to run his criminal empire while he was behind bars
- Prince George's role at coronation has sparked 'behind-the-scenes argument', says expertby firstname.lastname@example.org (Alice Scarsi, Aaliyah Rugg) on March 18, 2023 at 9:38 am
Prince William and Kate Middleton are said to be 'considering' the possibility of handing Prince George a key role at the coronation, but one expert says this has caused tension
- Drugs baron entered crime at 'Premier League level' and became one of UK's most wantedby email@example.com (Andrew Bardsley, Joe Faretra) on March 18, 2023 at 8:18 am
Michael Moogan, 37, who had no previous convictions, became one of the UK's most wanted and spent eight years on the run after entering crime at a 'Premier League level'
- Facial recognition software gives '90% verdict' on woman claiming to be Madeleine McCannby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Clark) on March 18, 2023 at 6:21 am
Polish woman Julia Wendell claims that she is the missing toddler, prompting a Swiss firm to use facial recognition software to determine whether they could be the same person
- Met Office warns weather chaos as storm deluge expected to wreak carnage in Britainby email@example.com (Astha Saxena, David Clark) on March 18, 2023 at 4:29 am
Hints of colder conditions are likely to make a return towards the end of the month, and some northern parts the UK could even experience further snow this winter
- Couple who won massive £2m ‘dream’ home in £10 raffle have put it up for saleby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Clark) on March 18, 2023 at 3:49 am
Jade and her partner won a beach-front property in Kingsdown, Kent for just £10 via an Omaze draw less than a year ago, but have decided to cash in on the residence
- UK beach dubbed 'giant toilet' on Tripadvisor as tourists say donkeys 'p*ss on the sand'by email@example.com (Leigh Mcmanus) on March 17, 2023 at 9:37 pm
The beach has 50 ratings for 'terrible' and 59 as 'poor' out of a total of 3,539 reviews on the site, and pictures reveal the full extent of the problems - with rubbish piling up along the shoreline
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Out-of-control dog savages police horse in five-minute brutal attack as owner watches oon March 23, 2023 at 10:46 am
The two police officers were seen struggling to get the dog off one of the horses, which has reportedly suffered injuries on the leg.
- Heathrow Airport 'incident' sparks evacuation of terminal with passengers forced outsideon March 23, 2023 at 10:38 am
Passengers reported a 'fire alarm' sounding sparking an evacuation from Terminal 3. The airport said the incident was being 'assessed'.
- Premier League footballer arrested and ‘quizzed for hours’ in connection with two rapeson March 23, 2023 at 9:56 am
The footballer has been interviewed in relation to the alleged rape of a woman in June of last year, having previously been accused of attacks on two other women.
- Girl dies suddenly at boarding school leaving pupils in shockon March 23, 2023 at 9:37 am
The Year 13 pupil passed away in her sleep at Oswestry School on March 18, leaving classmates and teachers devastated.
- Mother's Day 'ruined' as mum refused hot water for baby at pubon March 23, 2023 at 9:18 am
A diner visited Badger Box, a Greene King pub in Nottinghamshire, but was left unhappy.
- Baby died from ‘catastrophic brain injury’ after van ploughed into his mum pushing pramon March 23, 2023 at 9:09 am
Louis Thorold was just five months old when he died after he and his mother Rachael were struck by a van as he lay in his pram in Waterbeach, Cambs.
- Police name man charged with attempted murder after two set alight after leaving mosqueon March 23, 2023 at 8:22 am
Police are continuing to ask for anyone with any video footage of the incidents to come forward.
- Shocking video shows man in wheelchair punched to floor by thug for ‘running over foot'on March 23, 2023 at 8:13 am
Avon and Somerset Police have launched an investigation into the attack on the man in a wheelchair, which allegedly took place in front of doormen at a club in Bristol.
- Parents must 'destroy Ofsted's power' says sister of head who died following reporton March 23, 2023 at 7:56 am
Ruth Perry, head teacher at Caversham Primary School in Reading, Berkshire, took her own life after Ofsted downgraded it from 'outstanding' to 'inadequate'.
- Scaffolder recalls the 'so scary' moment billionaire's ship fell onto its side injuring 33on March 23, 2023 at 7:39 am
James Walsh, 39, said it was "very scary" as the huge boat started to tilt on its side. Another worker described it as "surreal" and "a lot to process."
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- New recycling rules could leave homes with six rubbish binsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Abbott) on March 23, 2023 at 9:17 am
Homes and councils may soon have to juggle as many as six different recycling bins, it has been suggested, under new plans expected to be unveiled.
- Ed Sheeran grabs selfie with staff at Kent pubby email@example.com (Juliana Cruz Lima) on March 23, 2023 at 9:06 am
Pub bosses have thanked superstar Ed Sheeran for taking a "team photo" with staff.
- Rush hour delays on busy road after two crashesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Alex Jee) on March 23, 2023 at 8:53 am
Two crashes involving a total of five vehicles caused delays on an A-road at rush hour.
- We tried to conquer five-pie challenge in 20 minutesby email@example.com (Oliver Leonard) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
Our reporter attempted to complete Kent's latest eating challenge, and was left red-faced and in pain.
- 'Safe routes only way to stop crossings'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Letters to the Editor) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
Our readers give their takes on Channel crossings, the BBC and striking.
- Morrisons moving into Kent's Garden Cityby email@example.com (Amy Tregenna) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
Plans have been approved for a new Morrisons supermarket, a gym and nursery, as well as 83 homes to form a new market place inside Kent's garden city.
- Higher tax, higher charges and rainy day funds - councils battle to stay afloatby firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Francis) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
We take a look at which councils are raising their tax the most to try and make ends meet
- Dad falls through bathroom floor 10 months after daughter did sameby email@example.com (Ben Austin) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
A dad fell through his bathroom floor after it collapsed for the second time – 10 months after the same happened to his daughter.
- 'Axing free parking will kill off town centres at night’by firstname.lastname@example.org (Brad Harper) on March 23, 2023 at 5:00 am
Removing free parking after 6pm in town centres across a borough is set to damage an already struggling evening economy, it is feared.
- 'End of an era' as legendary pub chain boss diesby email@example.com (Joe Walker) on March 22, 2023 at 10:43 pm
The man behind one of Kent's biggest pub chains has been described as a "true gentleman" and "legend".
See more …