Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers in United Kingdom (UK). See breaking news and top stories. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily UK Newspapers currently in circulation.
Home | Mail Online MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel sparks outrage promotes QAnon child blood-harvesting theoryon April 18, 2021 at 2:04 am
Actor Jim Caviezel, 52, appeared at a 'Health and Freedom Conference' in Tulsa, Oklahoma to promote his new film about child trafficking but then spoke about the 'adrenochroming' of kids.
- Shocking moment motorist throws a chemical on NYPD officer during a routine 8am traffic stopon April 18, 2021 at 1:52 am
The man, who was being pulled over after allegedly running a red light, doused an officer with an unknown chemical and later threw a Molotov cocktail at a cop, missing his intended target.
- Father pulls daughter out of Brearley over 'cancerous' antiracism policieson April 18, 2021 at 1:48 am
Andrew Gutmann penned a scathing letter against The Brearley School, an all-girls school in Manhattan where fees are $53,000-a-year, which he sent to more than 600 other parents.
- Shane Warne opens up about raising his kids as a single parent and why he doesn't go out anymoreon April 18, 2021 at 1:47 am
Shane Warne, who played 145 test matches for Australia between 1992 and 2007, taking 708 wickets in the process, has opened up about his remarkable at at-times controversial life.
- Prince Philip funeral: Queen carried Duke's handkerchief and photo of them as newlywedson April 18, 2021 at 1:17 am
According to a Royal insider, the Queen was planning to include one of the Duke of Edinburgh's trademark white handkerchiefs, made by his Savile Row tailors Kent & Haste.
- CAROLINE GRAHAM: Pain was etched on the face of Penny Knatchbullon April 18, 2021 at 1:14 am
CAROLINE GRAHAM: Ashen-faced, Prince Philip's close friend, Countess Mountbatten of Burma, looked 'heartbroken' as she arrived for the funeral yesterday.
- PATRICK JEPHSON: What comes next - old white men - is a brand manager's nightmare...on April 18, 2021 at 1:14 am
Here's the simple actuarial fact: old, balding, white men will follow each other in a procession of future UK Monarchs that lasts until kingdom come, writes PATRICK JEPHSON.
- Prince Harry returns to Frogmore Cottage after Prince Philip funeral ahead of 'walk with Charles'on April 18, 2021 at 1:13 am
The Duke of Sussex broke his 10-day quarantine after travelling on Sunday from his home in LA for the funeral which was held at St George's Chapel in Windsor yesterday.
- ELIZABETH DAY: The sight of the Queen on her own will stay with us for yearson April 18, 2021 at 1:12 am
ELIZABETH DAY: What a day it was in Windsor. Blue skies. Bright sunshine. Turreted shadows cast across green, green lawns. It all looked so beautiful, so stark in its resonance.
- UK cases of Indian variant of Covid-19 DOUBLE in a week to 160on April 18, 2021 at 1:05 am
Professor Paul Hunter, an epidemiologist at the University of East Anglia, analysed publicly available information on new variant numbers last Saturday and again yesterday and found the number has doubled.
See more …
Daily Star - Latest News Rss feed from Daily Star
- Queen 'left handwritten note on Philip's coffin and signed it with pet name'by email@example.com (Lottie O'Neill) on April 18, 2021 at 1:21 am
The Duke of Edinburgh was laid to rest during his funeral today, as the Queen, as well as other members of the Royal Family, joined together to mourn the loss of the 99-year-old
- Astronauts who die on Mars mission could be eaten by other explorersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lottie O'Neill) on April 18, 2021 at 12:35 am
Experts say astronauts who die during the NASA 2024 Mars mission may be eaten by other crew members or sent into orbit where they'll travel in the atmosphere for all eternity
- Rare whale captured in stunning footage of its ninth visit to UK in 50 yearsby email@example.com (Kirsty Feerick, Dayna McAlpine , Steve Kelly) on April 17, 2021 at 9:54 pm
The Sei whale was filmed in the Firth of Forth in Scotland by sisters Sidonie Mather, 15, and Agathe, 12, on their mobile phones after their dad spotted it leaping out of the water
- Punters at Duke of Edinburgh pub say he was 'someone you could have a pint with'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Higgens, Steve Kelly) on April 17, 2021 at 8:37 pm
Regulars at the Duke of Edinburgh pub in Hull marked Prince Philip's funeral by joining in with the minute's silence during today's televised ceremony in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle
- Landlord's fury as pub can't serve drinks outside despite lockdown easingby email@example.com (Eve Watson, Berny Torre) on April 17, 2021 at 8:18 pm
The landlord of St Maurice in Eggbuckland, Plymouth, has announced the 'sad news' that he can't open this week after turfing out the previous tenants in preparation
- Killjoys want pub-goers to sign pints disclaimer saying they accept booze harmby firstname.lastname@example.org (Isobel Dickinson) on April 17, 2021 at 7:29 pm
Health and safety experts have heaped further dismay on the hospitality industry by saying they want punters to sign disclaimers acknowledging the dangers of drink with every pint
- Brits relish outdoor boozing as sun shines on first Saturday of lockdown easingby email@example.com (Steve Kelly) on April 17, 2021 at 6:45 pm
About 1.5 million revellers are thought to have downed six million pints in pub beer gardens today to celebrate the first weekend of lockdown easing while basking in glorious sunshine
- Kate Middleton's 'sign of affection' towards Harry after Philip's funeralby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tiffany Lo) on April 17, 2021 at 5:59 pm
EXCLUSIVE: The Duchess of Cambridge turned her head towards Prince Harry when they walked side by side after the funeral service at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle
- Meghan Markle 'would've been happy to see Harry and Will renew brotherly bond'by email@example.com (Emma Parker) on April 17, 2021 at 5:48 pm
EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry and Prince William were spotted chatting after the funeral of Prince Philip, something Meghan Markle would have been very "happy to see," an expert told the Daily Star
- Harry and William's 'extremely significant' funeral moment sparks reunion hopeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Emma Parker) on April 17, 2021 at 5:33 pm
EXCLUSIVE: Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams says the family may have staged an interaction between the estranged brothers to signal to the world they're rekindling their relationship
See more …
See more …
Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Covid variants: Virus will become more transmissible but less lethal says experton April 17, 2021 at 11:07 pm
A leading expert has sought to calm fears that the coronavirus is mutating into a more dangerous form, arguing that it will most likely become more "transmissible" but less "pathogenic" as time goes on.
- Gardeners' World magazine subscribers furious as BBC denies free seeds due to Brexiton April 17, 2021 at 9:01 pm
GARDEN enthusiasts in Ulster who subscribe to BBC Gardeners' World magazine are infuriated that they have been denied complimentary packets of seeds since the Brexit deal governing trade between Great Britain and Northern Ireland came into force.
- Andrew Neil exposed huge flaw in Sturgeon's EU plan: 'Scotland won't vote for euroon April 17, 2021 at 8:14 pm
ANDREW NEIL said Scotland would not accept the euro as he poured cold water on Nicola Sturgeon's plan to rejoin the EU.
- Brexit fury: EU had to give UK 'punishment beatings' to prevent another country leavingon April 17, 2021 at 7:39 pm
BREXIT meant the EU had to give the UK "punishment beatings" to prevent future bloc departures, an expert said.
- Lotto results LIVE: What are the winning numbers for National Lottery April 17 draw?on April 17, 2021 at 6:48 pm
THE LOTTO Triple Rollover is worth a staggering £7.8 million in tonight's draw. So what are the winning Lotto numbers for Saturday, April 17?
- Vaccine passports: Nine hundred church leaders call to axe passports to save democracyon April 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm
MORE than 900 church leaders have written to Boris Johnson to urge him not to endanger democracy in the UK by introducing so-called "vaccine passports".
- Weather presenter thanks well-wishers for support after ex-husband jailed for abusing heron April 17, 2021 at 12:22 pm
TV weather presenter Ruth Dodsworth has thanked well-wishers for their "overwhelming" support after her ex was jailed for abusing her during their marriage.
- Bomb threat at Met police academy: Panicked officer locks down area and calls for backupon April 17, 2021 at 10:58 am
POLICE are responding to a bomb threat outside Hendon Police College, London, this morning following reports of a suspicious vehicle.
- Punters expected to drink 10m pints in biggest bout of outdoor drinking for six monthson April 17, 2021 at 10:07 am
THIRSTY punters buoyed by balmy weather are expected to sink 10 million pints tonight, in the biggest bout of outdoor drinking for six months.
- Huw Edwards wife: Who is the BBC news presenter married to? Who is Vicky Flind?on April 17, 2021 at 10:04 am
HUW EDWARDS will lead the BBC's coverage of Prince Philip's funeral on Saturday, April 17, but is he married and who is Vicky Flind?
See more …
KentOnline News KentOnline News Feed
- Arrest after man seen with knife in town centreby email@example.com (Sean Delaney) on April 17, 2021 at 6:17 pm
A man is reported to have been arrested on suspicion of possessing a large knife in a town centre.
- Whitstable Oyster Festival to returnby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sean Delaney) on April 17, 2021 at 5:09 pm
One of the county's most popular seaside attractions is set to return for an 'extended period of merriment', it has been confirmed.
- A new contender for best pub garden in Kent?by email@example.com (Sean Delaney) on April 17, 2021 at 5:08 pm
We asked for your recommendations for the best spots for outdoor drinkers and diners – and here's some of the best picks.
- Road closed for hours after crashby firstname.lastname@example.org (Nikki White) on April 17, 2021 at 4:42 pm
A road was closed for hours after a "serious accident".
- Casualty saved from boat stuck in the mudby email@example.com (Sean Delaney) on April 17, 2021 at 1:41 pm
A person had to be winched from their boat by search and rescue teams after their ship ran into trouble a short distance from the shore.
- Lanes closed on M25 after crashby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sean McPolin) on April 17, 2021 at 11:21 am
Traffic is queueing after a crash between a lorry and a car has closed two lanes on the motorway.
- Crash halts traffic on M20by email@example.com (Sean McPolin) on April 17, 2021 at 9:44 am
A crash between a lorry and a car has stopped traffic on the M20.
- Is this the best pub garden in Kent?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Joe Wright) on April 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
A seafront pub has invested heavily in a haven for outdoor drinkers - but is it the county's best?
- 'His legacy will live on with amazing awards scheme'by email@example.com (Jamie Long) on April 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
As Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh is laid to rest a Kent student who achieved Gold in the eponymous awards scheme reflects on his legacy.
- Country mourns as Prince Philip's funeral is heldby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ed McConnell) on April 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
Prince Philip has been laid to rest today as the nation watches on.
See more …