BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Russia Ukraine conflict: Fact-checking Russian TV's Ukraine claimson April 18, 2021 at 12:09 am
Misleading videos were aired on Russian TV claiming to show the arrival of US tanks and planes in Ukraine.
- Sindi van Zyl: The 'people's doctor' who revealed her own struggleson April 18, 2021 at 12:06 am
South Africans are mourning Dr Sindi van Zyl who helped thousands through her social media work.
- JD Vance: Trump whisperer turned Senate hopefulon April 18, 2021 at 12:03 am
The author of the bestselling Hillbilly Elegy is being courted by Republicans for a Senate run.
- India's first 'intimacy coordinator' helps choreograph sex on screenon April 17, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Aastha Khanna's job is to ensure safety during scenes involving simulated sex, nudity and sexual violence.
- Covid in Brazil: Pandemic meets poverty in growing crisison April 17, 2021 at 11:10 pm
The country struggling to contain a Covid-19 surge faces a possible explosion of poverty.
- These teenage climate activists are pushing for change in Australiaon April 17, 2021 at 11:03 pm
These teenage climate activists are pushing for change in Australia.
- How cancer put me off joining Amazon unionon April 17, 2021 at 11:02 pm
Carla Jonson's story helps explain how Amazon won last week's union vote in Alabama.
- The Zurich students living cheaply in a luxury hotelon April 17, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Students in one of the world's most expensive cities get stunning views of Zurich in a former business hotel.
- Regulator warns against use of Peloton treadmillon April 17, 2021 at 10:50 pm
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission says it is aware of 39 incidents involving the machine.
- Liam Scarlett: Former Royal Ballet choreographer dies at 35on April 17, 2021 at 10:14 pm
The internationally-known former Royal Ballet dancer had faced allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Indianapolis FedEx shooting: Who were the eight victims?on April 17, 2021 at 9:24 pm
Four of the eight who died at a FedEx warehouse were members of the Sikh community.
- Putin critic Navalny could 'die within days', say doctorson April 17, 2021 at 8:55 pm
Alexei Navalny is on day 18 of a hunger strike over his medical treatment in a Russian jail.
- Iran nuclear: State TV names suspect in Natanz attackon April 17, 2021 at 4:42 pm
State TV alleges Reza Karimi fled Iran before the blast, which damaged its Natanz nuclear plant.
- Covid-19 deaths pass three million worldwideon April 17, 2021 at 2:52 pm
It comes as the World Health Organization warns of deaths and cases increasing at a "worrying rate".
- Philippines: Giant clam shells worth $25m seized in raidon April 17, 2021 at 8:50 am
The 200-tonne seizure is one of the largest ever hauls of the endangered species.
- Biden backtracks on keeping Trump cap on refugeeson April 17, 2021 at 6:51 am
A refugee organisation says the White House's explanation of the order is "completely false".
- Hijab regulations: Two women's experienceon April 16, 2021 at 11:23 pm
Nadya and Emna live 12,000 km away from each other but both have been told what they can and can’t wear.
- Nepal fires: 'We saw huge flames coming towards our garden’on April 16, 2021 at 11:22 pm
This year’s wildfire season in Nepal has been worse than usual with more fires, burning longer.
- On the front line in eastern Ukraineon April 16, 2021 at 11:21 pm
The BBC's Jonah Fisher reports from the front line between soldiers and separatists.
- Nasa chooses SpaceX to build Moon landeron April 16, 2021 at 10:51 pm
SpaceX will build a lander that the US space agency will use to return humans to the Moon this decade.