CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Ready for a new sofa? Check out these top couch-in-a-box brandson January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- Best sales to shop today: Adidas, BioBidet, iPad Mini and moreon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- The best coupons at Chewyon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- Earn 140,000 bonus points with the IHG Premier credit cardon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- 15 chess sets for anyone inspired by 'The Queen's Gambit'on January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- 14 healthy snacks if you constantly eat while working from homeon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- 30 products that make you feel like you're on vacationon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- 8 activewear brands you should add to your workout wardrobeon January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- The best tech of CES 2021on January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- Chain drug stores ask states to transfer unused Covid-19 vaccine doses to pharmacieson January 15, 2021 at 3:11 am
- 'Kill him with his own gun': Police describe facing the mob at the Capitolon January 15, 2021 at 2:43 am
As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone laid on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge.
- New Covid-19 forecast predicts devastating number of US deathson January 15, 2021 at 2:28 am
More than 38,000 Americans have died of Covid-19 in the first two weeks of the new year.
- DC attorney general explains why he believes Trump Jr. broke the lawon January 15, 2021 at 2:25 am
The DC attorney general's office has notified President Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., that it would like to interview him as part of its investigation into misuse of his father's inaugural funds. Representatives for the Trump Organization did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Watergate icon compares Trump and Nixon's final days in officeon January 15, 2021 at 2:24 am
Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein discusses how President Donald Trump's final days in office compare to President Richard Nixon.
- Scaramucci: Trump is the domestic terrorist of the 21st centuryon January 15, 2021 at 2:23 am
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci tells CNN's Anderson Cooper why he believes President Donald Trump will be viewed as a domestic terrorist by historians in years to come.
- Pharmacy techs recruited to help get more Covid-19 shots into armson January 15, 2021 at 2:16 am
In an effort to speed up the slow US vaccine rollout, pharmacy technicians are being trained to get more Covid-19 shots into arms.
- Opinion: I've had it with interviewing Trump supporters who go off the deep endon January 15, 2021 at 2:15 am
Perhaps you've seen one of the dozens of voter panels with Trump supporters that I have moderated on "New Day" over the past five years. Maybe you caught the one shortly after Trump's 2016 victory in which I slapped my forehead when a panelist tried to tell me that three million "illegals" cost Trump the popular vote. Or maybe you saw the one […]
- Biden proposes massive vaccination and economic rescue legislative packageon January 15, 2021 at 2:12 am
President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday evening will outline a legislative package proposal for Congress to fund his incoming administration's efforts to vaccinate the country against Covid-19 and provide immediate and direct economic relief to Americans, according to his transition team.
- DC attorney general wants to interview Donald Trump Jr. as part of Trump inaugural funds abuse probeon January 15, 2021 at 1:39 am
The DC attorney general's office has notified President Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., that it would like to interview him as part of its investigation into misuse of his father's inaugural funds, a spokesperson with the office tells at CNN.
- Lori Loughlin's husband Mossimo Giannulli asks for home confinement amid Covid concernson January 15, 2021 at 1:38 am
Attorneys for Mossimo Giannulli, the fashion designer and husband of actress Lori Loughlin, have requested that he complete his five-month sentence related to the college admissions scandal in home confinement, according to court documents filed Thursday.