Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers from around the world. See the latest coverage of the latest issues and topics around the world. Get breaking news and top stories from all over the world. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily Newspapers currently in circulation.
Latest News From Top Media
World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News The latest international news from Sky, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens.
- Senator accused of bribery says $480,000 in cash found at home was from his personal savingson September 25, 2023 at 6:44 pm
A US senator facing corruption charges says nearly half a million dollars in cash which authorities discovered in his home was from his personal savings - and not from bribes.
- Human extinction and 70C heatwaves - supercomputer climate models warn of apocalyptic futureon September 25, 2023 at 2:59 pm
Extreme global warming will likely wipe all mammals - including humans - off the face of the Earth in 250 million years, according to a new scientific study.
- 'No turning back now': Nissan commits to 2030 electric car deadlineon September 25, 2023 at 2:21 pm
Nissan has committed itself to the sale of only electric cars across Europe from 2030, the year when the UK was supposed to have banned new vehicles powered by petrol and diesel.
- COVID drug linked to virus mutations, scientists sayon September 25, 2023 at 1:06 pm
A drug used to treat COVID-19 could be linked to mutations in the virus, scientists have said.
- Herd of sheep eats 100kg of cannabis in Greeceon September 25, 2023 at 12:29 pm
A herd of sheep struggling to find fresh grass for food due to extreme flooding started behaving strangely after eating large parts of a cannabis crop, according to reports.
- Gymnastics Ireland 'deeply sorry' after Simone Biles criticism over black girl snubbed at medal ceremonyon September 25, 2023 at 10:23 am
Gymnastics Ireland has issued an apology after a video of a black girl being passed over for a medal at a ceremony went viral.
- It's the most dangerous space rock in the solar system - so what will it tell us?on September 25, 2023 at 9:53 am
It will make the most incredible unboxing video.
- Thousands of ethnic Armenians flee disputed territory after Azerbaijan regains controlon September 25, 2023 at 9:21 am
At least 4,850 ethnic Armenians have fled the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh, the Armenian government has said.
- Police identify woman's body found in alligator's mouthon September 25, 2023 at 6:07 am
Police have identified a woman whose remains were found in the mouth of a 13ft alligator in Florida.
- Mafia boss arrested after 30 years on run dieson September 25, 2023 at 1:55 am
Sicilian mafia boss Matteo Messina Denaro - who was arrested in January after spending 30 years on the run - has died.
Al Jazeera – Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera
- Four tombs unearthed at Roman-era cemetery in Gazaon September 25, 2023 at 8:57 pm
The discovery represents the first fully unearthed and complete Roman necropolis in Gaza.
- Israel foreign minister says US will allow visa-free travel for Israelison September 25, 2023 at 8:10 pm
US rights advocates oppose Israel's entry into Visa Waiver Program because of its treatment of Arab Americans.
- US and Kenya sign defence deal ahead of possible Haiti missionon September 25, 2023 at 7:59 pm
Kenyan Defence Minister Aden Duale says country ready to deploy to Haiti to help tackle gang violence.
- Kosovo demands Serbia hand over escaped Serb gunmen after deadly shootouton September 25, 2023 at 7:50 pm
One police officer and three attackers were killed after gunmen stormed the village of Banjska in northern Kosovo.
- Does the latest violence in Kosovo pose a risk to peace efforts?on September 25, 2023 at 6:46 pm
The shooting of a police officer leads to a siege at a monastery where three attackers are killed.
- Sex assault claims against Russell Brand being investigated, UK police sayson September 25, 2023 at 6:45 pm
London's Metropolitan Police says they are investigating allegations made in London and other parts of the country.
- Libya’s top prosecutor orders eight officials arrested after flood disasteron September 25, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Mayor of Derna and officials from the Water Resources Authority and Dams Management Authority are ordered to barrested.
- Gymnastics Ireland ‘deeply sorry’ to Black girl ignored at medal ceremonyon September 25, 2023 at 4:41 pm
Footage showed the official appearing to snub the girl, the only Black gymnast in a medal lineup.
- US Senator Menendez says he will be exonerated in bribery indictmenton September 25, 2023 at 4:40 pm
Bob Menendez faces calls to step down amid allegations he took bribes, used influence on behalf of Egyptian government.
- Egypt to hold presidential vote in December as economic crisis worsenson September 25, 2023 at 4:20 pm
Incumbent President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi is widely expected to win despite dire economic situation facing the country.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- US senator: 'I will be exonerated' on fraud chargeson September 25, 2023 at 8:52 pm
The Democratic senator says he kept nearly half a million dollars in cash at home for "emergencies".
- South China Sea: Philippines Coast Guard cuts barrieron September 25, 2023 at 8:04 pm
The Philippines says it has executed a "special operation" to remove a floating barrier in the South China Sea.
- Nagorno-Karabakh: Thousands flee as Armenia says ethnic cleansing under wayon September 25, 2023 at 7:00 pm
The exodus comes as the Armenian PM warns that ethnic cleansing is under way in Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Nagorno-Karabakh: Voices of Armenians fleeingon September 25, 2023 at 5:57 pm
Thousands of people are fleeing the disputed region often leaving without belongings or food.
- Watch elderly man air rescued after cliff fallon September 25, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Authorities responded to a hiker who had fallen from a cliff next the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
- Metaverse: What happened to Mark Zuckerberg's next big thing?on September 25, 2023 at 4:02 pm
Two years ago, the metaverse was billed as the next big thing - but many in the tech world have already moved on.
- Faramarz Javidzad: US-Iranian dual national dies at Evin prisonon September 25, 2023 at 2:53 pm
Iranian authorities deny claims that Faramarz Javidzad's death was due to a lack of medical care.
- South China Sea: Philippines removes Chinese barrier in contested areaon September 25, 2023 at 2:15 pm
The Philippines says it has removed a floating barrier installed by Beijing in the South China Sea.
- Lego axes plan to make bricks from recycled bottleson September 25, 2023 at 2:12 pm
The toy giant finds that the new crude oil-free material did not cut carbon emissions.
- Zambia ex-President Edgar Lungu banned from 'political' joggingon September 25, 2023 at 12:59 pm
Police tell Edgar Lungu to stop his runs alongside supporters as they amount to "political activism".
France 24 - International breaking news, top stories and headlines Breaking news and world news from France 24 on Business, Sports, Culture. Video news. News from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, America
- Hundreds of London police refuse to carry guns after officer charged with murderby Joanna YORK on September 25, 2023 at 6:18 pm
Hundreds of London police officers began refusing to patrol with firearms on Sunday after an officer was charged with murder in the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old Black man. The unusual shooting – and subsequent charge – are exacerbating a public crisis of confidence in London’s police force.
- France’s Macron vows to ‘take back control’ of electricity prices by end of yearby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2023 at 5:14 pm
French President Emmanuel Macron said on Monday his government would “take back control” of electricity prices by year end.
- Kosovo in mourning, manhunt under way after deadly clashes near Serbian borderby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2023 at 3:33 pm
Kosovo was in mourning Monday after a deadly clash between authorities and gunmen near the Serbian border that has prompted a large police operation and raised many unanswered questions.
- France vows 'firm response' to homophobic chants at Ligue 1 football matchby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2023 at 2:36 pm
The French government vowed Monday to punish football fans who chanted homophobic slurs at a top Ligue 1 clash at Paris’s Parc des Princes stadium.
- Mali junta delays February presidential election for 'technical reasons'by NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2023 at 1:24 pm
Mali’s ruling junta on Monday announced a delay to a presidential election scheduled for February that was aimed at returning civilian leaders to power in the jihadist-hit West African nation.
- Trial opens in France over 2016 jihadist murder of police coupleby FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2023 at 9:43 am
A French court opened a trial on Monday against the suspected accomplice of the man who in 2016 killed a police couple at their home outside Paris in front of their child in a crime that shocked the country.
- Libya orders arrest of eight officials in probe into deadly dam collapseby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2023 at 9:25 am
Libya's prosecutor general on Monday ordered the arrest of eight officials as part of his inquiry into the recent flood disaster which killed thousands, his office said.
- More than 6,000 Armenians flee Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan’s Aliyev hosts Erdoganby FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2023 at 6:56 am
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhichevan on Monday to meet his counterpart Ilham Aliyev as thousands of ethnic Armenians fled the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh after a lightning military operation that has changed the contours of the South Caucasus.
- French conservatives hold on to Senate as Macron party suffers fresh setbackby FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2023 at 5:29 am
France's conservative Les Républicains party was on course to extend its historic domination of the upper house of parliament following Senate elections on Sunday that marked another electoral setback for the ruling party of President Emmanuel Macron.
- 🔴 Live: Russia says it is repelling attacks over Crimea, Belgorod regionsby FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2023 at 4:58 am
The Russian-installed head of Sevastopol in Russian-annexed Crimea on Monday said air defence forces were fending off an aerial attack over the peninsula. Russian air defences also saw action in the region of Belgorod bordering Ukraine, over which seven Ukrainian drones were destroyed, the Russian defence ministry wrote on Telegram. Follow our […]
RT - Daily news RT : Today
- Russian drone strikes Ukrainian jet from long range (VIDEO)by RT on September 25, 2023 at 9:02 pm
Russian kamikaze drones are now able to strike targets more than 80km away, Russian media reported Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia adds ICC leadership to wanted listby RT on September 25, 2023 at 8:37 pm
ICC President Piotr Hofmanski is wanted under the Russian Criminal Code, as are two of his deputies Read Full Article at RT.com
- Western public 'stupefied by Russia-hating propaganda' – Kremlinby RT on September 25, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Russian President Vladimir Putin will speak to Western media when the climate of anti-Russian propaganda dies down, his spokesman has said Read Full Article at RT.com
- Polish leaders accuse film director of acting in support of Putinby RT on September 25, 2023 at 6:39 pm
Poland’s Deputy PM claimed Agnieszka Holland’s new film supports an alleged Russian migration plot Read Full Article at RT.com
- Canada saluting a Ukrainian Nazi was no coincidenceby RT on September 25, 2023 at 6:11 pm
Ottawa has a history of covering for Nazis, from World War II to modern-day Kiev Read Full Article at RT.com
- All cell phones pose radiation threat – regulatorby RT on September 25, 2023 at 5:59 pm
Russia’s consumer protection agency has warned that all cell phones, and not just the iPhone 12, emit dangerous radiation Read Full Article at RT.com
- Putin hates us – Hillary Clintonby RT on September 25, 2023 at 5:21 pm
Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claims that Russian President Vladimir Putin will interfere in the 2024 vote Read Full Article at RT.com
- EU member threatens to veto Russia sanctionsby RT on September 25, 2023 at 5:15 pm
Hungary will veto European Union sanctions against Russian nuclear energy, Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto has warned Read Full Article at RT.com
- Scores dead in Nagorno-Karabakh blast – mediaby RT on September 25, 2023 at 4:50 pm
Hundreds of people have reportedly died in a massive fuel storage blast in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh Read Full Article at RT.com
- Hungary warns EU against ditching Russian energyby RT on September 25, 2023 at 4:03 pm
Abandoning Russian energy isn’t in the interests of EU member states, Hungarian PM Viktor Orban says Read Full Article at RT.com