Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers from around the world. See the latest coverage of the latest issues and topics around the world. Get breaking news and top stories from all over the world. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily Newspapers currently in circulation.
Latest News From Top Media
World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News The latest international news from Sky, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens.
- Nine dead and 20 wounded as gunman opens fire in school in Russiaon September 26, 2022 at 8:21 am
At least nine people - including five children - have been killed during a shooting at a school in the Russian city of Izhevsk.
- Man shoots recruiter as conscripted Russians start arriving at military baseson September 26, 2022 at 6:39 am
A man has shot a recruiter at a conscription office in Russia - as men called up for the country's partial mobilisation have started arriving at military bases, according to British intelligence.
- Former professional surfer 'killed by punch outside pub'on September 26, 2022 at 6:26 am
An Australian former professional surfer has died after allegedly being punched in the face outside a pub.
- Five rescuers killed as Category 3 Typhoon Noru hits Philippineson September 26, 2022 at 4:36 am
Five rescue workers in the Philippines have been killed in a typhoon that has caused flooding and power cuts, and has led to tens of thousands of people being evacuated from their homes.
- Italy will move to the right, the question is just how faron September 26, 2022 at 12:02 am
Giorgia Meloni left it very late to vote. It was dark when she arrived at the polling station, and she was lit up by the flashes of cameras and phones. The limelight has found her.
- Italy's Democratic Party concedes defeat after exit poll puts far-right politician Giorgia Meloni on course to winon September 25, 2022 at 11:17 pm
Italy's Democratic Party has conceded defeat in the country's election after an exit poll suggested far-right leader Giorgia Meloni's alliance is leading the vote.
- Why NASA is crashing a spacecraft into a harmless asteroid at 14,000mph tonighton September 25, 2022 at 8:20 pm
A harmless asteroid millions of miles away is about to be rammed by a NASA spacecraft at 14,000mph. Why? The fate of the human race could one day depend on doing the same.
- Briton held in Ukraine used as 'punching bag' over days of tortureon September 25, 2022 at 3:55 pm
A freed British prisoner of war who was held by Russian-backed separatists has told Sky News how he was tortured over several days.
- Mahsa Amini was 'tortured and insulted' by police before death in Iranon September 25, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Mahsa Amini, the young woman whose death in police custody has prompted mass protests in Iran, was "tortured and insulted" before she died, her cousin has said.
- The story behind Napalm Girl - 50 years onon September 22, 2022 at 10:57 am
It is an image that came to represent the horrors of war.
Al Jazeera – Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera
- Six killed as Pakistan army helicopter crashes in Balochistanon September 26, 2022 at 8:32 am
Military says the chopper crashes during a late night mission in the country's southwest, killing all six on board.
- Hindu nationalists now pose a global problemon September 26, 2022 at 8:27 am
The recent UK violence should serve as a wake-up call. Hindu nationalism is no longer a worry just in India.
- Protests in Tunisia’s capital amid inflation, food shortageson September 26, 2022 at 8:23 am
Hundreds of demonstrators took to the streets of Tunis in unrest compounded by an ongoing political crisis.
- Police clash with Iran protesters in London and Parison September 26, 2022 at 8:10 am
French and British police try to prevent demonstrators in their capital cities from reaching Iran's diplomatic missions.
- Roger Waters gigs cancelled in Poland after Ukraine commentson September 26, 2022 at 8:09 am
The Pink Floyd co-founder, who was booked to play in Poland in April, denies claims he or his management cancelled.
- Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 215on September 26, 2022 at 7:56 am
As the Russia-Ukraine war enters its 215th day, we take a look at the main developments.
- Tax-cut plan pulls British pound to 40-year low against US dollaron September 26, 2022 at 7:50 am
The pound trades against the dollar at levels last seen in the early 1980s as the UK struggles to fight inflation.
- Q&A: Ghana captain Ayew on team’s chances at Qatar World Cupon September 26, 2022 at 6:40 am
Ghana's captain tells Al Jazeera about the team's preparation and chances at the World Cup.
- Cardinal Zen, activists face Hong Kong court over legal aid fundon September 26, 2022 at 6:29 am
90-year-old former bishop of Hong Kong charged with improperly registering fund for those arrested in 2019 protests.
- Australia plans privacy overhaul after huge telecom data leakon September 26, 2022 at 5:57 am
Prime Minister Anthony Albanese says reforms would allow banks to 'protect their customers'.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Deadly gun attack at Russian schoolon September 26, 2022 at 9:01 am
Pupils are among at least nine people killed and 20 wounded after a gunman opens fire at the school in Izhevsk.
- Giorgia Meloni: Far-right leader poised to run Italyon September 26, 2022 at 7:34 am
Giorgia Meloni is set to be Italy's first female PM and vehemently rejects any link to fascism.
- Giorgia Meloni: Italy's far right on course to win electionon September 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Giorgia Meloni is set to lead a right-wing coalition as Italy's first female PM, provisional results show.
- Kerala lottery: India jackpot winner fed up with requests for helpon September 26, 2022 at 6:46 am
Anoop, an auto driver from Kerala state, says he may have to move houses to escape the public attention.
- Ukraine war: Protests in Russia's Dagestan region against new drafton September 26, 2022 at 6:29 am
Demonstrators clashed with security officials in a rare violent backlash against police.
- Mexico's missing students: Where are the key players now?on September 26, 2022 at 6:16 am
Eight years after 43 students vanished in Guerrero state, Mexicans are still demanding answers.
- Typhoon Noru: Five rescuers dead as typhoon hits Philippineson September 26, 2022 at 4:08 am
Heavy rainfall and strong winds continue to lash the country even as the once super typhoon weakened.
- Chris Davidson: Former pro-surfer dies after punch outside Australian pubon September 26, 2022 at 3:35 am
Chris Davidson has been remembered as "one of the most naturally talented surfers" Australia has seen.
- 'Africa's Titanic': Remembering Senegal's Joola tragedyon September 25, 2022 at 11:35 pm
The capsizing of the Joola, a government-owned Senegalese ferry, took more lives than the infamous Titanic.
- Shinzo Abe: Why a state funeral for slain ex-PM is controversialon September 25, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Opposition to the funeral has been growing in recent weeks, with thousands of Japanese marching against it.
- British pound hits record low against US dollar, prompting recession fearsby NEWS WIRES on September 26, 2022 at 7:44 am
The pound hit a record low against the dollar Monday on surging fears about the UK economy after the government unveiled a huge tax-cutting budget.
- Live: Recruiter wounded in shooting at Russian mobilisation centre in Siberiaby FRANCE 24 on September 26, 2022 at 6:14 am
A man opened fire and wounded a recruitment officer at an enlistment centre in Siberia on Monday, the local governor said, as tensions mount over Russia's military mobilisation for the conflict in Ukraine. Earlier, Britain said that initial tranches of men called up for Russia's partial mobilisation had started arriving at military bases. Follow […]
- Police clash with protestors outside Iranian embassies in London and Parisby NEWS WIRES on September 26, 2022 at 5:23 am
Police clashed with demonstrators trying to reach Iran's embassies in London and Paris on Sunday.
- Dozens killed in Bangladesh ferry accident, several missingby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2022 at 11:14 pm
At least 25 people were killed and dozens were missing after a boat packed with Hindu devotees sank on Sunday in Bangladesh, a local official said, in the worst waterways disaster to hit the country in more than a year.
- Italy's far-right coalition led by Meloni wins election, exit polls sayby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2022 at 9:07 pm
A right-wing alliance led by Giorgia Meloni's Brothers of Italy party looks set to win a clear majority in the next parliament, exit polls said on Sunday after voting ended in an Italian national election.
- Deadly Typhoon Noru slams northern Philippines, forces thousands to fleeby FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Five rescuers were killed in the Philippines after they were sent to a flooded village during a powerful typhoon, authorities said Monday, without releasing details on their cause of death.
- Brazil presidential elections: far-right Bolsonaro supporters go on the offensiveby Fanny LOTHAIRE on September 25, 2022 at 12:56 pm
As incumbent Jair Bolsonaro faces off a challenge from left-wing former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (known as “Lula”) in Brazil’s October 2 elections, a group of determined Bolsonaro supporters is mobilising for action, convinced that a communist threat hangs over their country and fiercely defending the sitting president.
- Iranians return to streets in fresh protests despite hundreds of arrestsby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2022 at 8:29 am
Iranians took to the streets for a tenth consecutive night Sunday, in defiance of a warning from the judiciary, to protest the death of young Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini in morality police custody.
- Top Russian lawmakers voice concern over mobilisation 'excesses'by FRANCE 24 on September 25, 2022 at 6:48 am
Ukraine and Russia traded accusations on Sunday of attacks on civilians in southern Ukraine as Russian-occupied territories hold referendums on joining Russia that Western leaders have dismissed as staged attempts to annex more territory.
- Italy votes in legislative elections that could bring the far-right to powerby NEWS WIRES on September 25, 2022 at 5:37 am
Turnout for elections in Italy on Sunday hovered at just above 51 percent at 7pm local time, according to the interior ministry, with the country poised to usher in its first far-right government since World War II, bringing eurosceptic populists to the heart of Europe.