Get the latest local news from Daily Newspapers from around the world. See the latest coverage of the latest issues and topics around the world. Get breaking news and top stories from all over the world. Here is a list of popular, well-known Daily Newspapers currently in circulation.
Latest News From Top Media
World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News The latest international news from Sky, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens.
- Britney Spears tells her family: 'You've hurt me deeper than you'll ever know'on October 26, 2021 at 5:25 am
Britney Spears has accused her family of "hurting me deeper than you'll ever know" and says she will pursue "justice" following the termination of her conservatorship.
- Australia commits to net zero by 2050 but says it will not pass legislation over targeton October 26, 2021 at 3:47 am
Australia will aim for net zero carbon emissions by 2050 but will not pass legislation about the goal.
- Japan's Princess Mako loses royal status after marrying commoner boyfriendon October 26, 2021 at 2:46 am
Japan's Princess Mako has married her commoner boyfriend and left the royal family.
- Mark Zuckerberg says claims against Facebook are attempt to 'paint a false picture'on October 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said recent claims against the social media giant are an attempt to "paint a false picture of our company".
- At least seven killed and 140 injured in Sudan as troops open fire following coupon October 25, 2021 at 11:04 pm
At least seven people have been killed and 140 injured after Sudan's military seized power, a health ministry official has said.
- Saudi Arabia launches climate action plan to reduce carbon emissions and protect environmenton October 25, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Saudi Arabia has launched a Middle East Green Initiative aimed at reducing carbon emissions across the region and investing billions of pounds to protect the environment.
- Saudi crown prince once spoke of killing former monarch, ex-security chief claimson October 25, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman once boasted that he could kill then-King Abdullah, a former senior security official has alleged.
- 'No time to lose': Global-warming greenhouse gas levels in atmosphere hit record highon October 25, 2021 at 7:57 am
Levels of planet-heating greenhouse gases in the atmosphere reached record highs again last year, UN scientists have warned just a week before global climate negotiations begin.
- Sudan general dissolves government in military coupon October 25, 2021 at 3:55 am
Sudan's top general has declared a state of emergency and dissolved the country's transitional government - as the prime minister's office said a "complete coup" was under way.
- Top oil firm boss calls for 'holistic' energy policy to 'avoid a global economic crisis'on October 25, 2021 at 1:04 am
The head of the world's largest oil firm has rejected suggestions that oil will be fully phased out and said that it would be a mistake to "demonise" the hydrocarbon industry.
Al Jazeera – Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera
- New Zealand hope for no grudges from Pakistan in T20 World Cupon October 26, 2021 at 7:49 am
Two sides meet for the first time after New Zealand's last-minute withdrawal from tour of Pakistan.
- Defiant anti-coup protesters return to Sudan streets: Liveon October 26, 2021 at 7:36 am
At least 7 demonstrators killed after army dissolves transitional gov't, detains PM and declares state of emergency.
- Climate now a worse crisis than war for Afghanistan’s farmerson October 26, 2021 at 7:25 am
Herders forced to sell livestock, farmers flee villages and parents marry daughters off at even younger age amid crisis.
- Is Myanmar a failing state?on October 26, 2021 at 6:56 am
The Stream also looks at a new "foreign interference" law in Singapore and nuclear tensions on the Korean peninsula.
- Q&A: How Gabon plans to lead the African negotiators at COP26on October 26, 2021 at 6:22 am
Lee White, minister of forests, oceans, environment and climate change, speaks to Al Jazeera about upcoming conference.
- Troubled Australian Crown Resorts gets time to clean illegal actson October 26, 2021 at 6:08 am
An independent inquiry found Crown Melbourne underpaid taxes, facilitated money laundering, exploited problem gamblers.
- Dean du Plessis: Blind cricket commentator now losing his hearingon October 26, 2021 at 5:52 am
Du Plessis was born blind. He lost his father, his biggest fan, last year and is now losing his hearing.
- Samsung chief Jay Y Lee fined $60,000on October 26, 2021 at 4:42 am
A South Korean court has fined him for his illegal use of a sedative that he said was on a doctor's prescription.
- Climate migration predicted to rise in India amid extreme weatheron October 26, 2021 at 4:26 am
Study says droughts, floods and heatwaves fuelling climate migration as nation's poorest are forced to abandon homes.
- ASEAN summit begins without Myanmar after top general barredon October 26, 2021 at 4:18 am
Myanmar not at ASEAN summit after Ming Aung Hlaing was excluded over his failure to end violence in the country.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Japan's Princess Mako finally marries commoner boyfriend Kei Komuroon October 26, 2021 at 6:52 am
She will lose her royal status and has declined a $1.3m payment for leaving the family.
- Sudan coup: Protests continue after military takeoveron October 26, 2021 at 6:14 am
Defiant protesters stay on the streets despite soldiers opening fire on crowds opposed to the coup.
- Climate change: Australia pledges to reach net zero emissions by 2050on October 26, 2021 at 6:01 am
The 2050 target controversially omits new short-term goals and cuts to fossil fuel industries.
- Eco-friendly sex: What is it and how does it impact on climate change?on October 26, 2021 at 3:12 am
As more people try to live environmentally friendly lives, how do we make sex more sustainable?
- Blue Origin: Jeff Bezos unveils plans for 'space business park'on October 26, 2021 at 3:04 am
His space company Blue Origin hopes its venture will replace the International Space Station.
- Chappelle slams cancel culture amid Netflix transgender furoreon October 26, 2021 at 12:20 am
"I am not bending to anybody's demands," says the US comic of the transgender backlash he faces.
- 'Why I returned to Boko Haram and how I escaped'on October 26, 2021 at 12:20 am
Aisha Yerima, who was kidnapped aged 21, tells of her time living with militants in Nigeria.
- Climate change: Four things you can do to help fight climate changeon October 26, 2021 at 12:12 am
Small changes to our lifestyles and choices could limit our personal carbon footprint.
- Fleeing Afghanistan: 'Women are imprisoned, while the criminals are free'on October 26, 2021 at 12:08 am
When Afghanistan fell, hundreds of female judges went into hiding. After months living in fear, 26 have escaped.
- How a supply chain shortage hurts local businesseson October 26, 2021 at 12:01 am
A bottleneck could cost Daniel Liberson, an artisanal vinegar maker in Virginia, his small business.
- Hot summer, empty honey pots: Climate change hits Italian beekeepersby FRANCE 24 on October 26, 2021 at 7:01 am
As world leaders, scientists and activists head for the COP26 UN climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland, FRANCE 24 will broadcast a series of special reports on global warming. For the first episode, we head to the Italian island of Sicily where beekeepers have been particularly hard hit by the excessively hot summer.
- ASEAN summit opens without snubbed Myanmar junta chiefby NEWS WIRES on October 26, 2021 at 5:57 am
Southeast Asian leaders kicked off an ASEAN summit Tuesday but Myanmar refused to send a representative after being angered by the bloc's decision to exclude the country's junta chief.
- Live: Protesters take to streets of Khartoum as US slams Sudan coupby FRANCE 24 on October 26, 2021 at 5:32 am
Protesters were defiant on the streets of Sudan early Tuesday to denounce a military coup, as international condemnation of the country's security forces ramped up with the UN Security Council expected to meet later. Follow our live updates for all the latest developments.
- Dave Chapelle addresses Netflix transgender controversy in new videoby NEWS WIRES on October 26, 2021 at 2:23 am
Comedian Dave Chappelle on Monday addressed the transgender controversy at Netflix in full for the first time on a video on his Instagram account, five days after about 100 people protested near the streaming company’s headquarters.
- Facebook, YouTube take down Bolsonaro video with false vaccine claimsby NEWS WIRES on October 26, 2021 at 2:02 am
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro found himself in social media time-out Monday after his video warning of a supposed link between Covid-19 vaccines and AIDS triggered action by Facebook and YouTube.
- Australia unveils 2050 net zero target ahead of UN climate summitby NEWS WIRES on October 26, 2021 at 1:27 am
Coal-rich Australia unveiled a much-delayed 2050 net zero emissions target Tuesday, but shied away from setting more ambitious goals ahead of a landmark UN climate summit.
- Turkey’s Erdogan U-turns on threat to expel Western ambassadorsby NEWS WIRES on October 25, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan rowed back on Monday from his threat to expel 10 Western envoys over their joint statement of support for a jailed civil society leader.
- Sudan anti-coup protests: ‘We are headed into the unknown, but we will not surrender’on October 25, 2021 at 5:33 pm
The situation in Sudan has deteriorated after security forces arrested the prime minister and other ministers and members of the Sovereignty Council, which made up the civilian government in the country, on October 25. The army fired into the air to disperse the mass of protesters who took to the streets to denounce the "coup d'état", leaving […]
- France moves to shield local bookstores from Amazon with law on minimum delivery chargeby NEWS WIRES on October 25, 2021 at 4:12 pm
Sophie Fornairon's independent bookshop has survived the rise of Amazon thanks to a French law that prohibits price discounting on new books, but she says the e-commerce giant's ability to undercut on shipping still skews the market against stores like hers.
- Nigeria, Africa's largest economy, launches digital currency eNairaby NEWS WIRES on October 25, 2021 at 3:32 pm
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari launched the country's new digital eNaira currency on Monday as Africa's largest economy looked to tap into the growing popularity of virtual money and cryptocurrencies.
RT - Daily news RT : Today
- Oil prices will remain high for years to comeby RT on October 26, 2021 at 7:30 am
Six years after former BP chief executive Bob Dudley said that “the industry needs to prepare for lower for longer,” a growing number of major investment banks now expect “higher for longer” oil prices. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Nigeria tries to contain rise of crypto by launching its own digital currencyby RT on October 26, 2021 at 6:00 am
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) launched the African country’s official digital currency on Monday, local media outlets are reporting. The official launch of the eNaira took place at the State House in the capital, Abuja. Read Full Article at RT.com
- 2 killed in Idaho shopping mall shooting, responding officer injured in shootout as suspect’s motives & identity remain unknownby RT on October 26, 2021 at 4:40 am
Two people were killed and another four injured, including a police officer, during a shooting at a Boise, Idaho mall, with law enforcement stating a brief firefight erupted with the suspect before they were brought into custody. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Blue Origin unveils futuristic sketches of orbital station as Jeff Bezos hopes to ‘reimagine living & working in space by 2030’by RT on October 26, 2021 at 3:06 am
Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin says it is leading a project to create the world’s first commercially operated space station, hoping to launch the “business park” – which will be open to tourists – into low orbit by the end of the decade. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Texas governor signs bill requiring student athletes to compete according to their sex at birth, not gender identityby RT on October 26, 2021 at 2:43 am
Transgender students in Texas will no longer be allowed to compete in sports based on their gender identity now that Governor Greg Abbott has signed legislation requiring participation to be dictated by biological sex. Read Full Article at RT.com
- ‘Mad scientists playing God’: Florida’s DeSantis calls for Fauci to be fired for ‘dangerous & cruel’ experiments on dogsby RT on October 26, 2021 at 1:05 am
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has joined the chorus of US lawmakers lashing out at White House medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci for funding ‘hazardous’ virus research and ‘despicable’ experiments on dogs. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russian Navy destroyer chases off PIRATES who attacked container ship off African coastby RT on October 26, 2021 at 12:22 am
Pirates hoping to hijack a container ship in the Gulf of Guinea saw their plans ruined when a helicopter full of Russian marines rode to the rescue, as a Northern Fleet destroyer happened to be on patrol in the area. Read Full Article at RT.com
- WATCH: City employees in New York march across Brooklyn Bridge, stall traffic, in protest against Covid-19 vaccine mandateby RT on October 26, 2021 at 12:08 am
Thousands of New York police, firefighters and other city employees took to the streets to protest against Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Covid-19 jab order, marching across the Brooklyn Bridge and blocking off traffic. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Disavow memo labeling parents ‘domestic terrorists,’ House GOP asks DOJ amid report school board executive got rewarded for itby RT on October 25, 2021 at 11:56 pm
A group of House Republicans is demanding the Justice Department revoke its memo targeting parents criticizing school boards, as the letter it was based on was disavowed even while one of its authors was rewarded with a sinecure. Read Full Article at RT.com
- ‘Playing with our free speech’: Author of anti-Biden rap ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ CENSORED by YouTube talks to RT after TOPPING US chartby RT on October 25, 2021 at 10:55 pm
One can’t find Bryson Gray’s ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ on YouTube or Instagram, but the rap track using the meme phrase to criticize US President Joe Biden has surged past Adele’s new single to become the most popular on iTunes. Read Full Article at RT.com